Sunday, May 26, 2019

Dark 9; Empire of Bitches





I watched her on the bed, partially wrapped by the sheet with one leg left exposed to the navel and up towards her left breast with the perky nipple that was moments ago coated by my saliva while I nibbled on it. I loved to lay my marks on her there, she will moan while pushing her upper body towards my nibbling and my arms went beneath her to arch the body to the maximum. It was nothing to compare when she wrapped her thighs on my head while my tongue made inroads inside her while secretions lined the walls tasted by me while inhaling the intoxicating scent of a satisfying woman.
I knew that all for I am one too.

Who needs the man when we knew our own to pleasure ourselves?

“Are you awake? What is the time?” I heard her voice. It came from the lady with the bob cut style who had then move her left hand over her breast before she tweaked the nipple to make it stand on the tip.

“uh-huh.” We hardly speak in words when we are in our designed paradise inside the bedroom. The décor was French with the four posters bed and the lacy satin ropes that were draped over it. We are into the fetish of bondage but we spiced our love with the décor. We have been strung on the poles and stretched to the edge with only our lips doing the touches to our intimate parts. Or the spread eagled position, we done it many times face down or up. It matters not to us, for either position would be challenged until we are satisfied.

“Are you dressed?” She saw me in the wrap-round in the satin white that was laced to the neck and on my head was the cone style that was my idea of being Morgause, the vixen from Merlin chronicles. I loved the lady written there; she was a powerful bitch that rivaled the wizard and even borne him a bastard that toppled the King that the wizard had groomed. I had the cone cover lowered to cover my sight and with my visual blinded, it added sensuality to my senses where my other senses have to act doubly harder.

‘’Uh-huh…” I then raised my arms to display the red thick thread in my hands. It was a thicker thread and was made by the satin materials as the lace with a lengthy measurement. I pulled the thread taut before raising it to my lips and let it run just tipping at the tongue.

“Are we on for something new?” The lady on the bed sat up on bed with the sheets lowered showing the beautiful orbs that I adored. I could not see her with my eyes blinded but every movement of ours was felt as if I was next to her on the bed. I smiled then at her. My lover and myself; we knew each other well both inside here and outside. There was not a spot in her that I have not reached yet, and nexitehr have she into me.

Outside of us, we are both bitches there; fear for our arrogance, envy for our looks, and above admired for our abilities. We also commanded others as heiress of the corporations that we headed.  We were not given the choice to govern our lives but fucked with one. Our parents left us their legacies, and from young we were trained to be bitches then. For one, my lingerie empire had clothed many ladies in the scanty wear. I knew that every lady who wore my design have aroused the men they were to showcase it. No man wants to see the lady nude but a partially covered one added sensuality to the act. I knew that for once I walked into the stakes holder meeting dressed only in my white blouse unbuttoned and with my heels. I could had sworn the assembled attendees; older and aged had a surge in them. I got my approval as the CEO and then in six months, I send them half of them to their graves. And I was the direct fucking cause.

“Am I to come over?” I looked towards my bitch with my own visual of her getting off the bed while the sheets sailed off her body like the breeze on the boat. I heard her steps and then she sat herself on my laps. She spread herself towards me and then snaked her body under my arms. Her body arched towards me offering me the perky nipple towards my lips; I knew not which for either was ever inviting. I pucker my lips to meet the taut nipple and then opened to nibble on it. I left my tongue to thrust the edge of it against the swelled flesh there. She moaned and pressed her body towards me. My hands had snaked towards her neck and then stretched the thread over her shoulders before crossing it down the chest between the breasts to twined into one thread down to her navel and below. I strung the thread from there between the cleft of the lips below to reach the back where I untwined it there to snaked the thread over the thighs. From there I pulled the thread upwards to the shoulders before draping it to the back. There each of my hand held one end below the shoulder by the spine. I pulled the thread down before releasing it several times.

“Yes…” My lover arched her body on every pull of the thread when the tautness of it cut into the flesh with its friction of the rubs. The same thread entwined over her neck constrict her breathing and the lack of oxygen tweaked her senses to work extra hard. She straddled my legs while her hands went to my cone and pressed down on it towards my head.

“Do you agree?” I asked her.

I won the deal then. My empire had made inroads into her hotel chain. I will supply the special suites with my night wear and so will the butlers be dressed in G-strings. It was a win for above.
Till the next move.

“Yes….” I screamed out. “I agree…”

There was nothing I could not agree to then. I was on my front and she held the strap on inside; un-lubricated in my rear. It was raw but heck it was making me agree to almost anything. You would if you had seen the size of it.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...