Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tweet...tweet.... I was busy... 9/7/2017

First, my sincere apologies for the late updates. My other life requirements took a need for my attention hence I was away from the blog ( and the keyboard ) for a few days. There were some needy issues to be resolved then. The works piled on like the high waves or was it the scorn of an angry lady; whatever it was, it came by the busloads like in-laws when you need them not around. How would you explain to your wife next to you; do you think its clear to do it in the kitchen like before.

"No, Aunt Genny there. She is checking the oven for buns."

"Why? Her ovens have not worked for years."

"That's why. She needed a new one for surrogate."

Now that is technology for you. It makes things that you never thought of fifty years ago. And when it goes bonkers, it gives you only fifty milliseconds before it goes overload.

Well, mine did and I am still sticking the pieces together. There are other sticky stuff you could use then but I won't elaborate. It costs millions. I could however tell my son one day.

"Son, in that unit your DNA may have survived."

My son will probably reply; "AND...Do you want it place your ashes in?"

In my prayers to God, I did tell her that if I am to return here, please have two things for me.

One is a more receptive son; though I may had lost millions in the process. Well, none will say 'No Shit, Dad'. I got that right. It was a bit of geometry and physics with a blend of biology.

If there was Complaint Tribunal up there; some will probably lined up and said; "Can he do it properly? We are the results of his trials with the handy works."

"Please....some one had to support the tissue industry." Ungrateful ones them. Do you know that a tree could make more tissues than a truck load of papers.

Two; the millions in my bank vault and not between my legs. Much as I would like to preserve those, the ones in the vault will act for needy moments. And a place to stay if I was travelling like to Hamburg for one. A caravan; unmarked in the park? It may work but then it would be a cramp for the 'do you mind? Mother is sleeping in the aisle'.

"Oh, I thought it was the carburetor unit." Thank God, my wife does not know engine designs. "That one roars."

I recalled once a leader used to park himself inside the large tent as if he was at home. Great idea too. Its portable too. Perhaps a beach hut. I could close the whole stretch of the beach then. I wondered how far I should tell the sharks to stay off shores. I sure they will appreciate me lending them a ear for it. Or part of my head. Just when you thought it was safe to negotiate with sharks.

Well, soon it will be back to normal. The In-laws remained where they should be, and my home freed of parading feet and I can go back to my DIY.

"Darn. Sorry Boss. Glue on my fingers. Don't worry, it won't stay gluey. I know some will tell you that its finger licking good. I swear by my ancestors name."

Phooey.... The lies we have to swear on.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...