Sunday, January 24, 2016

TTO Episode 1.2

1.2         
At almost six feet tall, I dismounted from the super bike without any trouble. My super bike was a red shaded powered stallion with the supple stretched ‘S’ framework that was made from a mixture of aluminum and titanium with the two rimless metal wheels bonded with the super soft rubber like material. The framework held the carbon fiber panels that store the powerful one thousand horsepower engine with the twin exhaust set at the rear wheel. The bike panels peeled open when the bike comes to a standstill. During the ride, the panels retract to encapsulate the arms and legs to keep the rider safe in case of an accident.
I don’t know what was more appealing to the bystanders there even at the then ungodly hour of before dawn. Maybe some will pick up the image for a quick scrub before getting the needed last hours of sleep. Or maybe it was not the bike but my dressing. I had slipped on the body tight dark suit with the red stripe down my left side from the shoulder to my thigh where it became my legging. On my right shoulder was the matching shoulder pad that reached from there to the elbow. On my upper left limb was the matching red greave. The gloves on my hands were cut off at the fingers to allow me some skin feel when I pulled the trigger on the side arm I carried on my right side of my waist belt. My leg gears were the shin high leather boots where an energy blade resides on the left boot. I pulled off my head gear which was a rider helmet. It also covered the front side of the face with the electronic face visor providing me readings on the bike. Underneath my helmet was my Enforcer’ red beret with the emblem of the lightning with the ‘sai’ weapon on it.
Maybe it was my legs. It does accentuate the beauty of my rear.
“I am Commander Edo.” I pushed out my left arm greave which displayed my official badge. The male patrol officer from Enforcer Unit 3 took a look at the badge and then stepped aside. He was shorter than me, but his frame bespoke of a hunky physique. His uniform was a dark blue overall tucked into the boots with the matching knee length overcoat. His waist belt held his sidearm and the packs of accessories to assist him in his work. His head gear was a close replica of the kabuto; the ancient samurai head gear. It had the dome shaped design with the wing like projections. His left arm cradled the three feet long energy staff that when operated will emit the extra four feet length energy blades on the end. It was an improvised model of the ancient naginata.
“I don’t need your credentials, Commander Edo. “ The patrol man grin his expression. “I recognize your side kick.”
Daniel came on his own vehicle. It was not a super bike but a six wheeler armored vehicle. It was shaped like the personnel carrier with the reinforced plates. It would also park the super bike inside when I rode with Daniel. The replicate was dressed like the patrol man without the headpiece and his overcoat was red. Daniel does not carry any weapons; he was a weapon by design.
I saw then the ring of guards at the entrance of the Mitoushi Tower 9. Those were not your hired enforcers but hard cored warriors. There were twelve of them; with their double breasted suit but in the imposing part were the double swords they have tucked into the waist belt. The swords were one about four feet long and the other was just under one feet. They have these head bands on their foreheads with the Mitoushi emblem. Those were named the Hanuman warriors with the face mask that covered their real faces. They were stopping anyone from entering the building including the patrolmen.
I was not letting any hunks stopped me from responding to a M5 call.
“I am Commander Edo of the Enforcers.” I looked into the eyes of the guard that was in my way. “You let me go in huh?”
Either these guards have hearing issues or they got balls the size of my tits. I was a 34D for the records. It was the same with these Houses; they think they will take care of things themselves. Normally in these situations, we defused them with the best of options.
“The Mitoushi House will take care of its own issues.” The disguised guard said. I was not buying then so I pointed to him the blown out windows on the 25th Level. The fire may have been doused but the smokes were still there. More to it, I have five witnesses who swore they saw a body was tossed from there. That body was however removed some time back by unknown persons. The witnesses claimed the body was carried inside the building. The fire was not a M5 call and not was the jump but the event took place at the Mitoushi Tower made it a M5. The authorities disliked events that involved the five Houses for it was bad for the city image.
“I want to speak to Kuzuka.” I glared at the face mask goon.  
“Mr Mitoushi is not here.” The goon pointed his right index finger at my chest. “Small tits.”

I struck him in the balls. I felt insulted when my tits were compared. I preferred kneading. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...