Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Planet 9.1

9.

9.1 Containment or détente, or imprisonment.

Dusty tale was in Earthling terms mind boggling but there was one confusing thought that still rang in my mind.

“How come they are not here?” I asked. There was the two of us then in the Main Section Area. I was sure there was more to it than us keeping it “How come the others… the L 391 are not here?”

“We are here, the L 391-1. We are holding them back. We have mass up here when you arrive. My race is fighting them as converse. We are defending you.” Dusty made it sounded as if they were the last defense bastion then.

“My friends? Those who were here before?” I motioned to the section.

“We arrived too late. The others were dead.  We had their …bodies moved.” Dusty explained on the disappearance of the others but there were still some more crucial issues to be addressed.

Containment or détente, or imprisonment? That was the line of question. Shakespearean? His was ‘to be or not to be’. 

Mine had more context relevance to my tale. Anyway I loved Hamlet. It was a mad read.

“Forget them. They are all dead so it does not matter.” I replied. Dusty was confused by my abrupt cut off on the fate of my friends. I was snapped back with his question.

“How did you defeat them?” I knew that question was bound to arise from the other. . It was the same with my ex-wives. 

In the midst of the humping, they spoiled it with the question; “you will wait for me, huh?” I guess “uh-huh” in the thrust motion complement for a reply. I did not inform Dusty was I found the weapon which could cause their demise. I used demise as in my all marriages; I did not part with them forever, we just convey our needs to be apart. Well, I have to be honest; I was in a state of demisexual with them.

Confused?

So was the idea of love. I was to have a demisexual relationship with my wives; it was not romantic but we were emotionally attached. So the maybe a series of dry run of sex thrown in. The later was essential to cement the relationship.

Clear the confusion?

No, I was not going to going to fuck the dust, or Dusty. I doubt it will be a good choice. It will be like pulling the plough over the sands.

Ouch!

Okay, back to Dusty. I evaded his question. I was not one to do and tell. Instead I asked him mine. It was also a tactic of evasion when under attack. .

“You mentioned that you had the other imprisoned? Those L 391?” Then I added on my next line of question. “May I change the air temperature?”

Dusty nodded. I was sure some specks of the dust fell off at the jaws. And also concluded dusts were not all that intelligent. Or was it alien.

“We never truly defeat them. They surrender to us. We place them here.” Dusty finally confessed. “It was all fine for a long time until your ship arrived. The mining shifted the balance of power. L 391 had remained in dormant state but we were dying. Our race L 391-1 was faulted at the creation. We thought we were equal but the flaw was there. We could not live on like L 391. We are a dying offspring.”

“Ironic to finally defeat the evil side, we ended up the losing side eventually.” Dusty slumped down. It showed then; the specks of dust that moved downwards. Maybe they lost their cohesion and fell off. “In the end, we were the ones that were imprisoned with the limited life span. Even the L 391 that joined us for they were assimilated to our codes. We made our own race extinguish from the Universe.”

“Could you not ….contained it?” I asked. It was probably the most intelligent question I have come up for a long time.  

Maybe since I asked my ex third wife if she was going to get pregnant then. Her exact reply was “I would if you let me contain it inside and stopped smearing my butt with it” Well, now you knew why she did the thread count.

“We thought we were the ones containing them.” Dusty replied. “But we were the ones detained by L 391. They need us to guard them so they could hibernate and propagate into more L 391.”

I knew I should have hidden my snide expression. Dusty gave me his version; like the doughnut body brown spread across the yellow coated surface with the M&M for eyes. Yes, we still have M&M then. It was more advanced with the ingredients changed. They reduced the sugar and added more colors to the coating. They tried to increase its bite-able size but the cookies manufacturer held hard on their size and refused to have the chocolate intruder out do them. I guess sizes matters.

“We do cohabit if you need to know in your explicit words.” Dusty replied. “Our version was more aggressive. We assimilate; you know joined in specks and then with the vibrations that were generated, we split into ten more of our specks.”

“You mean that you increased in ten folds the numbers.” I asked. “How long did you take?”

I was sure my communication skills were still impeccable but Dusty’ reply was amusing.

“The vibrations or the replication?” Dusty asked back. “The former was short like most of yours when you hollered ‘howzat’, and the later was after one Earthling hour. But thankfully they did it only once in every few cycle years, or was it decades.”

“So you increased ten times the numbers.” I replied. "That’s fucking drastic.”


“L 391 had to propagate for they were fewer of them. If the war had continued we would had exterminated them.” Dusty explained. “They wanted us to hold their demise until they were stronger once again. It took them a long time; to be exact three thousand Earth years in approximate length of time for them to rebuild their numbers while ours were dwindling. They were stronger but we had built a prison that held them back.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other informative website. The place else could I get that kind of
information written in such an ideal way? I've a challenge that I'm just
now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

my web blog star warfare 2 Payback hack Ios

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...