Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It had been a long year ......

I be direct; I have been writing at every free moment I had in the last one year of my life, churning out the tales for the blog, and have six uncompleted tales in my listing. I would come to that soon, but I may take a break from writing to ease the pain in my back. Nevertheless with my break in writing, I have loads of unpublished tales, so dismayed not as this blog would keep on posting.

Why the break? I need time to recoup some other priority of life, and also to gather in more inspiring thoughts. Lately, I have been to the library ( something of late in years which I had forgotten ) and started reading again. Soon, I would be back to write on new tales. Maybe take the tales into a different platform a Gothic version of Sherlock Holmes, or a world of science with the fantasy intertwined Star Trek adventure, or just a simple Western gunfight. Or re-tell the origin of Odin, and Thor. I had found the old Nordic verses long tale and its translation. Its very intriguing and yet mysterious.

Till then, if anyone got any ideas, comment back to me. Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...