Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I am the MAN

The alarm has woken me up to begin another day. I looked at the calendar and has to remind myself that its a working day. I got up to go towards the bathroom, and noticed my working clothes are set at the side of the bed. The clothes are well pressed and not a crease can be seen on the lapels. Once I has stood by the bathroom mirror, my toiletries are all set in place for me to use. Soon I am dressed for my working day, and I find my usual breakfast spread in the kitchen. I would wipe the area before I sit down. I would placed the napkin onto my collar before I start on the food as I do not want to dirty it. At precisely the time stated, I was standing by the road outside my house and the car pulled up,. I got in and sat there in silence in the car.

Work is the usual at my desk as I crunched the numbers for the required figures while my boss, Gertrude walks by my cubicle every half hour to check on my progress. Its not a difficult job but the routine as I do this everyday from the moment I step in till I leave at the evening. My lunch hour is spent at the cubicle with my pre-packed food although I been invited many a times by the others to join them. I always declined and eat my food in silence. I would complete my lunch and not a speck of leftover would be in the tray. During the day, I would work at my cubicle or check on some queries with other staffs but I am back at my workplace without any delay. Even my needed toilet breaks are kept to the minimal as not to disrupt my work schedule. At precisely half an hour before I signed my working day, I would hand in my report to Gertrude and brief her on my progress.

Once she nodded her approval, i would returned to my workplace for a short time to my personal things. Normally at this hour, I would reply to a couple of emails and update my profile in the social chat. At the click of the final hour, I am at the door with my briefcase to wait for my ride home. The car would arrive at precisely the set time unless she is delayed. The ride home would be like the one which we had in the morning. Today, she dropped me at the house and drove off for a pre-arranged appointment.

Upon my return to the house, I would removed my working clothes and paraded naked to the kitchen. There I would don my apron and proceed to clear the leftover dishes and do the needed laundry. On some days, I would be vacuuming the floors but today is not the set day. At the precise hour, I would prepare to cook the evening meal and await my mistress return.

She would be in at about the time I complete my meal unless she tells me beforehand. She would come in and I would attend to her need after a busy day. I would picked up her discarded clothes as she proceed to take her shower. Sometimes she would called me in to scrub her back but she did not today. I had laid out her evening clothes as per request. She got out of her shower and I rubbed her down with the soft towel on her body. I would then assist her in donning her clothes and then followed her to the dining hall. I would pulled the chair for her to sit and then proceed to get the food I have prepared for her. She would eat her food and tell me her day as I stood by her near the table.

Once she had her filled, she would leave me to do the needed cleaning up. I would check the unfinished food and eat them as not to waste any of it. Its not that the food I cooked is not delicious but its a size able spread I have prepared for her. I would clean up the kitchen and joined her in the living room. At this stage, she would be reclining on her TV seat and watching the channels. But today, she is feeling horny and asked me to satiate her desires.

Later in the night, she had retired to her bedroom and I climbed back to my own small room. Then I remembered that I have not prepared my breakfast so I got up again. I dragged myself to the kitchen as my body aches from her mauling earlier on mine. I took out the needed food for my standard breakfast which is two slice of bread and some spread. I laid them on my feeding bowl and covered it with my napkin. We have not pets or pest, so it would be fine till tomorrow morning. I then dragged myself back to my room, and laid out my working clothes for tomorrow.

As I laid down there, I asked myself how did I ended up being a man slave to this mistress. I am not sure how but I find my life now is more complete. I am living a normal life according to my needs. My last wife was a bore and she was too receptive to all my needs. She felt her love was to be devoted to me but actually I wanted it the other way.

But since I married Gertrude, I find my life more fulfilling. I needed this strong mistress to put me in the right perspective as the MAN.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...