Saturday, September 17, 2011

MALE TALES Issue 1.080; No plastic please

In support of the 'No Plastic' day, I give you my new Male Tale

Issue 1.080: Plastic ..
As today is NO PLASTIC Day, I decided to shared with you some plastic jokes, courtesy of sitting in the mall just observing people walking by........
So here goes....

Blonde walks up to the Cashier Counter. She puts her things to buy on the counter, and the Cashier said; ‘Plastic or Cash?’
Blonde looks down her blouse, and said, ‘its plastic, no cash there’.
‘Gary, I had enough of you asking me to go for plastic surgery and implants. But I taken your consideration and I got you this. Meet Rebecca, your new plastic doll. Have fun...’

Mistress of the house just returned from an extended ‘plastic’ works, and as she was walking up the stairs, she overhead the Butler telling the maid this.
‘Move the heater out of the room. We don’t want her melted down.’

‘Oh! Darling, I am feeling hot. I think I am melting in your arms.....’ says the new bride...
‘Oh my goodness, we just finished paying for the plastic surgery. Let me get you some ice now.’

Miami Beach Life guard lookout post.
‘Tom, I see two person drowning out there.... but I see one pair of hands..’
‘Jake, that is only one person... the plastic floats higher than the head.’

Door to Door salesman...
The door was open by a bosom-my lady......
‘What ya want?’
‘Hi, my name is Tom. I am selling plastics implants for the chest....’
‘Do ya think I need one?’ She put her assets out.
‘I don;t think so, but would you like to donate some....’

1,000 years burial dig in the future....
Machine announcement; ‘Alert! Almost perfect body found.... bones remains 1%, but we have 90% plastic silicone for analysis.... confirmed subject is a lady with plastic surgery done.’

As for me, I am for the environment.... NO PLASTIC PLEASE.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...