Thursday, November 2, 2017

Tweet....tweet.... I am back.... 2/11/2017

Happy Halloween....

Oops! Belated one though. Some one clasped the lock on the casket and slung the DOD sign on it hence I had one extra night sleep undisturbed.

Darn! I missed the treats and tricks.

But here I am now. Back at my favorite page. So where shall we begin.

First the treat.

I have almost penned the tale which I am about to post. Its called the HOUSE. Or to be exact the OPERA HOUSE.

Actually, I got the idea some nights back when the winds were howling and the four legged were moaning ( don't get me wrong here.... it was no doggy then. ), and I had to read something to sleep. Yes the noises were troubling me. And the book I reached for beneath my chair was ....not the PANT LOOSE one but the Phantom of the Opera. And it was not even Halloween then. Or ELVIRA the witch will be seated next to me.... or was it.....never mind. So I took to reading it, and then the inspiration.

But I could not write another version, or a sequel ( it did cross my mind then...making it more appealing then just running in the sewers ) so I decided to re-write it on a different plateau.

Hence at the closing chapters now at 44K words  ( I know I made a promise not to publish unfinished tale but I will make an exception here for HALLOWEEN.... ). I will complete the final chapters this weekend.

Now the trick.

I must add this into the blog, It was sent to me by WHATAPPS and I am reproducing the bits of it....the juicy ones. It's titled the PENIS AND ITS WONDERS

The message said it was WORLD PENIS DAY.

( No offence ladies. We do have to stand up to our own. )

For one, the PENIS is a true friend. He ( I am calling it a HIM and not... ) stands up in times of need.  He is a genuine friend like a bra, she supports you and he does that to us. His faithful friend the condom, protects us from harm ( sexual harassment...). He holds a high respect for a mutual friend, the vagina. She accommodates him well despite his dimensions.

Once a diet expert told me, the PENIS is like alike Breakfast. It has a mushroom head, a sausage body, two eggs and galore of milk inside. It can made the lady full for nine months besides its good manners.
 1. It STAND before it performs
2. Its EMOTIONAL; its weeps on performance
3. Its POLITE for it bows on the end of performance.

That's the trick for you this HALLOWEEN

Wait for Part 2 next week on more PENIS-ULA jokes


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...