Sunday, November 5, 2017

Tweet ....tweet... 5th Nov 2017 ....for those of us who needed a laugh, perhaps a saucy one...

Lessons learned from life not mentioned in the Kama Sutra....

Before I begin, ladies, please pardon me for the passages but I am only the conveyor of the message. So don't barred me....

We, the community and holder of the organ named the PENIS have to raise this notable observations. In the wiser words of one; 'its elementary but due to the clouding event then our attention was diverted'.

Here I come.....

1. Success is when pregnancy is the result of the number of fucks you did but no one took note of the counts.

2. Before sex, you help to disrobe each other but after sex, you dressed by yourself. Its meant to signify that no one helps you after you are fucked.

3. Life is like a dick; sometimes it gets hard for no reason. More so when its younger.

4. When your lover gets pregnant, almost everyone will pat her tummy and say congrats but no one reached your's to say well done. I guess it does in our life, hard works never gets appreciated but only the success goes to your boss.

5.A practical thought  came to mind when it comes to our arousal. Our sight was to make the lady wet but some may sigh. I knows in the science books they don;t showed us hard. Talking about hard, the sight of the other was to make us hard but don;t extend it to our life; its already hard for us to maintain it forever.

6. Talking about tough life, most times our Blood Pressure remain elevated. I guess it came from noticing the 'B's' in the ladies itenary; B for Blouse, B for Bra, B for Bikini, B for Boobs and then when we go downwards, it was P for Petticoat, P for panty, P for pussy and P for 'Pull it in'. No wonder our BP goes up always.

7. Talking about ladies desire, they offered you one side of their boob and then they want you move onto the next. Its alike to 'Bite One and get the other FREE' ...oops I meant Buy One and get the other free.

Okay, time for you to burrow myself into my concrete bunker. Its snug and warm perhaps a little damp. Oops,watch you movements, you may slip....out.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...