Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tweet....tweet....12/11 ....Dedication of love

One day a man named Ismail Bhai bought a truck to be converted be used in his logistics trade. He was so elated with the design and confirmed that the truck was a work horse. Those words reminded him of his beloved wife.

So he dedicated the truck to her and got smack for it the hard way.

She also divorced him.

He asked for a reason at the divorce hearing.

The proceeding judge took him to the truck side and asked him to read the words imprinted there.

FATIMA BEGUM
For Hire
Full Day Rs. 2000/-
She is good for more than one trip.
NIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
ALL ARE WELCOME.

Moral of the tale; never ...dedicate anything to your wife unless you are ....well ready for a smack of which it could be loving or painful.

As in my current state, I was called away for works as its the last quarter of the year, and the clients are all rushing for the year end bang hence my life gets banged. I have been away at odd hours and even days ( due out in half an hour on an errand of work soon ) with my wife glaring at me with the Gargoyle stare. I would had turned to stone but the anxiety of the the client with the power of Sauron the White was more powerful. I could had then imagined the orcs surrounding me around my bedside.

I explained that to my wife and her reply was repeated here.

"Have you seen the movies lately?"

"No....anything good. I hear Ragnorak will be on soon."

"It will be for you but I being watching the reruns from ALIENS, TOMB RAIDER, and STARWARS. Guess what, despite all the heroic men there, we are the ones that saved your.... never  mind that.... from disaster..... So shut up and stay in bed for half an hour more."

That was how I got up late for my yesterday's meeting. Today, I got an extra hour so I can update my blog too.

Half an hour, seriously? What do you expect an NBA four quarters of playing..... Geez, I am playing one on one... and not a team. And there are no extra charges for EXTRA TIME except when the client commented when I walked in.

"What happened to you?" The clients looking at the watch. "Rode a mule to come?"

If only they knew.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...