Friday, December 18, 2015

Tweet..tweet...My lady is back... and also watched STARWARS Ep 7 today 18/12

God! They violated her inner sanctum. I am declaring battle on those hackers.

My SONY VIAO was returned to me today with the data intact but her OS is still in ICU state. I am backing up all my works there ( deferred due to other commitments from my usual weekly backup to the external storage. ) Ironically, I advised my clients on that and I was the fool not to follow SOP. SONY will undergo another treatment after the backup and have the disk cleaned. She may not be the same but she will lined up alongside my other treasured laptops in the Corridor of Fame.

For today. I have posted up the Planet 3.1.

And I also watched STAR WARS The Force Awaken. How was it? I won't comment nor give any spoilers. I only three comments.

One, I am going to embark on a journey of my own along the trail of the above.

Two. May the Force prevail.

Three; may they post Stormtroopers at the aisle in the theater. I had to contend with some overgrown ewoks who does not understand when in a movie; silence is bliss. I dislike narrators who gives out their own lines that sounded like the Wookee with constipation pains.

Till then tally-ho



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...