Monday, December 21, 2015

Tweet tweet.....Tweeeetttt 21/12 Merry Xmas



Need I say more....

Oh, there are some news. I am at 6,768 words on blazing trail ala Star Wars. I can't re-do the Star Wars but I done more. And more and that was only over two days.

Geez, the Force could do wonders to the fingers tapping on the keyboard but let me mend my pants first. I loved the ventilation but it does need a sign that says 'This is not UR-ANUS.'

Damn! Those star gazers may think they found a new constellation but its all mine. And keep your gazing off it.

Talking about stars glazing, I thought of some nasty lines on the Borgs and TNG. Here they come now...

-----
"Ahhhh.... we all felt it." The newly assimilated Borg told the other. "That's what I meant by unified orgasm.... All for one and one for all."

-----
"Blow me to Warp Nine, Doctor ...."

"Mummp.." The sound of 'pop' resonated in the Captain's chamber.

"What happened? Why did you stop? I was near to the frontier where no others may reach."

"For the Star Log records, when you had your Warp Nine, I will be stranded with Nine digits of the knuckles for the rest of the voyage."






No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...