Friday, October 26, 2012

600th Published

Today is a good day; its a work holiday; although I am working in the office this morning. Nice weather, and a nicer cup of coffee in front of me. No, there are no pinups here except outstanding work logs and reports. I would come to that later.

So today, the blog hit the 600 marker point; why not the 500 market point, well I forgotten then. Must had been watching seven seasons of Supernatural then. And with that, I would like to say thank you to all of you who had taken the time to logged in and spend some time in the blog, though none of you actually 'ring me up' on the comments. So I guess that is good too. I won't had to sit in the corner and sulk on the comments.

But the fun won't stop here. I started off this blog for my daughter to share some tales with her ( read the earlier ones ) and then it became a past time to indulge in it. From there; I guess was two years ago, I soon joined a website on Storywrite.com to improve my writing. From then it was all writing to released my creativity into words. I hope from those of you who had followed my blog enjoyed my works, and please add to the stats.

My wife asked me, do you get paid for the long nights I stayed up? I told yes, its for my stress factor and also my other passion ( the bed is one, but we would skip that for now. ) In my line of work, stress piled lower than the Mariana Trench, so I am happy I had this to go on.

Again, thank you.

What's in the pipeline? Four uncompleted long tales, some short ones done, and two seasons of Leverage to watch, plus the lastest episodes of Haven, Walking Dead, Warehouse 13, Last Resort, and some Anime seasons. That's a hooray to a long weekend.

Tally Ho.....

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...