Monday, May 11, 2020

Tweet...tweet... I m alive..11/5

In my last tweet, I mentioned that I did the swab test; shaft down my throat and nose (I had a vision of Endoscopic surgery done to me). Or too much Hannibal series reruns. 

I was sent home with a caution letter remained indoor for two weeks hence the Hannibal reruns. 

I am at the tail end of my stay and will be released to the public soon.

No, it's not Friday 13th remake with me in the role. 

Since the lockdown we started on the 18th of March and extended to conditional last week, I am dutifully serving my time at home. And besides Hannibal, I had my DELL which was putting my fingers to good use (No gripping there and no to lotion on it), I have done like 130K words to date on the new version of Arthur...

Arthur again, huh?

Yup, but this one was with lots of research from a different angle with more sustenance to the mind, I did it until now at Book III Chapter 21 ( there was Book I at 30 chapters and Book II at 31 chapters ). I explore every bit of Arthur (He is ... I will hold it down), Guinevere ( Wow! She oozes), Lancelot ( dashing yet he is troubled), Elaine (Hussy in the make) and the ranks of the knights from Percival to Tristan. I did not leave out Merlin (walking antique) with the ladies of the lake and Morgan Le Fay (one thing fun being in quarantine, I can write naked.).

And I added in others. 

I will be darn honest, I was so caught up in the write and had to pry myself off it to do my works.

So, when?

Soon, I will complete Book III and then the final Book IV; the fall of Arthur and Camelot. After reading back some of the passages, I have to admit Arthur is so tempting....

Till they do a parody of Charmed Ones on animation, I will stick them on my mind for my foursome action. Shucks, it was done. Yup on my dream. It happens when you watch too much HENTAI cartoons. 

Cheerio.   

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...