Friday, May 1, 2020

Tweet .... tweet.. 0105 ... I was

I was in an infected wet market and was cautioned to go for swab test. I did and now issued with a letter to house quarantine for 14 days..... and today, they announced the office can be reopened on Monday..... I am ...ffffff

The only consolation is I get 'peace to piss' at home. My family going back to work unless my swab result due in 48 hrs and with 24 more to reach comes back negative.

Darn! Me and my self voluntary move. I was concerned if I was infected ( no symptoms for 10 days to prior of the test ) and I was given the order. I hope to be negative or this could be lasts few messages before I am quarantined for eternal rest. Or worse vacuum with a bag to my nasal.

Besides my biz works and light sleeps and now anxiety, I have been penning to get my mind working. And probably dementia or what else I may have at bay.

I done Book II of 30 chapters each on the new Arthur tale, and then the above. Geez, I am stopping Arthur for now. Book II ended with the consummation of Lancelot and Guinevere ( it was intense... damn those reading of late nights had spun my tale into the depths ) and Arthur is King but not wedded to Guinevere yet, and the new saga on Book III was to take off.

I won't get my undies in the twist just yet. I may stop here to take a breather, and clear my mind of Arthur for new plots and events....  I am already thinking Arthur and the knights almost daily.

What have in mind?

I KIV the Deep Heat III but I have something else in mind. A Dante theme having probing from under me. Manner of speech here.

Perhaps a change of Dante's approach....

Till then or in the next 24 hrs I shall surface or remained socially distanced.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...