Sunday, May 17, 2020

Tweet tweet,,,, 17th May 2020.... Arthur II Book III done

With Arthur II Book III done, I am stopping that tale for the time. It stands at over 160K words with 91 chapters, and the final book IV will be much later. I want to write some short tales to clear my mind.

Just for info, Book IV will on the affair of Lancelot and the Queen, the downfall of Arthur and more on the knights when they take on each other. And there will be Mordred with Morgan and the Ladies from the Lake.

It will be mind-blowing and a tale that no Arthur had ever covered before

Yes, I will post Arthur II soon. I got the plots in my head but the details are vague for now.

Plus ++++ I need to get back to work. Overheads to pay and mouths to feed. I won't get kissed; probably nibbled like the rodent on the cheese.

Or it may be my toes.

Hey, nothing between the knees and the groin.... that is a no no for bites. No sharks please. Slurpee an exception.

I do need some restful rest.

Cheers
 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...