Monday, April 15, 2019

Tweet...Tweet... 15/04 I trying to come back

I took a short break from the working environment. got more UV lights on the skin, lavished on poor diet and wondered why I could not sleep ( I left my notebook at home which I surf on the internet for the wrong stuff ), and only had my other notebook which I cannot surf for its shared with my wife. You can label that as PG or in my own terms PD which stands for you P... Denied.

I was more like in the recovery room of the facility.

And while there I revisited an old site where I used to dabble in the writing there, read other people's tales, commenting and other stuff. I needed the pick up from there. I skipped the ADULT pages despite the Inner Demons of mine poking me with the trident up my butt. I told the Inner Demon, you may be a pain on the butt but my wife could be worse and not only Butts.

I guess it worked for I wrote a short tale for one of the contests there.

I will categorise it as Dark Tales Collection. Kinda reflective of my mood....hahaha

Please read it and enjoy. I do appreciate any constructive comments

Yes, my dear. The influences were from iZOMBIES, Z Nation, Walking Dead, And more of others courtesy of NETFLIX.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...