Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Dark Tales 3: Yes, you bastard


I am coming in.

Hold on will ya. The body had one too many drinks and its not easy to walk with the stiletto I had on. I left the window opened. I guess it was always open. You love it that way; our expression of love to the world. Who cares what they see, or understand of it. We were lovers. You and me. Only us like the first time we make love.

Yes, you bastard. It was the shade you loved; dark crimson like the virgin blood I once shed for you. Even my shade for the night was the same dress I wore then; the tight dress down to the stockings .... You knew I don’t have anything underneath. You knew then or you won’t have rushed me. You loved the easy slides, and the shoes were the right height. Evenn my lipstick was the same shade to leave marks on you.

Yes, you bastard. Its all memory to you now. My lipsticks are all smudged onto some other places I cared not. I cared not who raise my hem or slammed me to the wall. I am not yours anymore. I did not leave you but you left me. You left me like the slut I was. Or was I your slut.

Yes, you bastard. I cared not who they were. I am just another body with them while my soul remained here in this room. Your slut is back in our very own suite with the huge bed and the stacks of pillows. You loved it when they are stacked below. I was ever willing for you even though you were selfish. All you cared on was yourself. You cared not to see me cry out in pain or pleasure.

Yes, you bastard. I am in love with you. And you left me with the exit wounds while death took you on. Fuck you... Yes, we did. That was always in you for me. Sorry, darling, I did not mean to say those sad words, but I am sad now. I am without you. Since you left, I had no one to love. I have my lovers but they were never meant to stay. They were there to soothe my wounds. The wounds you inflicted on me.

Yes, you bastard. I hated you. Fuck yourself. Here is my shoe. Do it up to your own. Feel the pain yourself. Feel the hardness and point. Slammed it hard and cared not for the pain. Yes, release yourself onto it. Yes, my love. That was how I felt then and now, I felt you once more. Come in deep, my love. I can take it all for you. Only for you.

Yes, bastard. I am lonely. That was our bed, and now it's without your warmth. I need you back. I can bleed for you but only you can stop the bleeding from my heart. I am a broken doll and needed your care. Please come back. I know you would if you want.

Yes, you bastard. Do you? Have we ever been apart before? I think we have never been apart. Not a single night since we met. Not a single day have I not longed for you. Not a single kiss have I missed from you. Not a single fuck have I missed of you. But you had to leave me.

Why? Was death your way to say goodbye?

Well, to each their own ways. I will see you soon. The jump will be on now.


"Adapted from the lyrics of the song Exit Wounds by the group named Placebo. "

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...