Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tweet...tweet...I said old chap, do tongues wagged 17/07

Gracious me, I survived Friday the 13th without realizing it was on that day. No, I am not paranoia but I do stay indoor then watching rerurns of Friday 13th movies. There are a list of them to last the whole 24 hours. And they have young girls parading ..... you know what I mean. If you compared that to the host hockey mask, it just worthy catching those earlier shots. Or was it slashes.

Okay, I was with a friend that day, and instead of the calamity of Friday and the loss of England in the World Cup, we were talking of tongues. And it ain't the language mind; we will leave that to Harry Porter.

We were talking of the oral route to the ultimate worldly pleasure.

Ala done by Man.

I am being fair here. I weighed the consideration for both sides.

Don't believe me. Read my tales. I showered the tales with steamy exploits of both sexes.

Okay, back to the tongues and unfortunately, it came after we watched 'Whose Line Is It?" and then "Sex in the City" series. Both seasons in one day, with breakfast, lunch and dinner served. No, we did not try the Jacuzzi. Both of us have swimming pals, and it ain't fun to have them file in a complaint that said we gave them 'shit' in the face.

Oh, yes. We were on the front line issue. 

So what do you do not say when you are down below?

1. Do you have a torch I can borrow?
2. Geez, you need a lawn mover here.
3. Have you seen a Gynea yet? I think you got issues here.
4. Illuminate me please
5. Fluorescent paints will help.
6. Current depth is ....
7. Oops, I dropped the lighter.
8. Fine material for my paint brush.
9. Will you stop squirting?
10. I think we have a difference of opinion here. You are not supposed to have a dick.

Thank you folks. Hold onto your seats if it gets slippery.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...