Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tweet.....tweet.... Intimacy in the near future 31st July 2018 or was it 2088

I was listening to the radio and there was this panel discussing the intimacy in the near future. I had a good laugh then and it did not go way from my mind till now which is midnight in my time zone.

There was one subject drew on a lot of laughter then. It was about Sex dolls and how it will replace the real woman in the acts. No, I was not caught up in the concerns but the mischief in me was causing me to think of bawdy jokes. Here are some I will share so maybe I could sleep later after....

The few facts that may occurred as a result of the above are described in these one liners and it involves sex droids or dolls in the action instead of humans in the real interaction.

1. No, Ma'am. I don't have a bed post for a tool. That is the bed post you are seated on.

2. Maintenance Order 4067; burst rubber lining in the lower posterior due to over use.

3. Mistress, can we do it now? I may have overfilled my tanks and its overflowing.

4. Yes, Master it did hurt. I could try it on you if you think an electrical probe will not fry your circuits too.

5. Oops, Fantasy Number 345. I need to change the Boobs Size to DD44 and increase the flatulence sound levels.

6. Master, if you want me to put my legs over my head and my hands in the rear, I think you need to exchange me for Model Yoga 5 for that posture. I am Model Yoga 3 with limited bends.

7. Yes....Yes..... Please replace battery soon for continuous posturing.

8. Yes, Mistress. I can do it forever but I doubt you could last forever.

9. Master, given the statistical counts, I think you have got your investment value return justified.

10. Pardon me, Master. I need to 'douche' the spent contents.

11. Yes, I am self lubricating. You need not go on your knees.

12. Master, I am a Sex Droid and not a Doll. Please stop the rear intrusion.

Cheers, mate. I am going to ....

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...