Monday, November 4, 2013

New tales coming your way.....November 4th

With the last chapter of D&C Vol 2, we said our goodbye to Jenny. Would there be another D&C? Maybe later part of this year.....more grisly and detailed...I was into the Halloween mood the whole of last week. I got trick more than treats......

Samurai in the Time Rift is getting its hits, and I am impressed. I thought of that tale ( I like the Samurai era ) and then decided to make it a difference...from the others. Thank you for liking it. I give you a spoiler....there would be Book 2 on it. On the Tempest, let me assure you the storm is only beginning, and it would go up the scale soon. It would be like being trampled by Godzilla. Let me  assure you the sex ratings on this tale would be 'astounding'. ( Kids, stick to the Supes for a while daddy reads something to spice up the bedtime tales. )

So what's next?

I am back at my unfinished tales. I would complete one more and then move on to something more sinister aka blood sucking menace. I always loved that guy; scared me when I was younger, but then I did know love bites was the in-thing. Am I going into the twilight zone stuff, nay; I always make a difference in mine. It would be more like a sword and sorcery, or it may be a Aliens merged Predator, or .... I am not sure yet. So hang in there.

On my TV series, I dunk Strikeback ( Wham! ) , Hunted ( Started off bore, then picked up some paces ), Castle ( up the latest, I like it when they were not engaged. ), Banshee ( more slug fest than WWF ), Haven ( confused new season ), Ironside ( more confused ), Shield ( WTF ... more like watching Captain Scarlet in real life ) and of late, NCIS Season 11 ( missed Davi. ).

Till then, keep those fangs sharpen.... you might get to sink it into something juicy....

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...