Thursday, September 30, 2021

Tweet ---tweet--- Dante Adaption of Purgatory ends... 30/9/21

 It was tough but it had to be done. 

Finally, I have done the final writes of the adaption of Dante's Purgatory today, after many changes and ripples in my work scene. I concluded the missing links in Dante's Chronicles; making the tale ready for its finale when Dante visits Paradise. 

I was away for two weeks (Pardon me there but work came up) and then I was trying to get my ending prep for the follow-up tale. It was a challenge ( I know I mentioned many times; my ego told me too; told ya....) and getting it wrapped on my head was I needed to conclude the tale. At least, the one I was on then. I posted my updates of the writing done, and finally today, I had to step away from work area, and got it done. 

Am I to embark on the third book? Maybe not so soon. I have some other tales in mind.... free wheeling without any reference ...and sizzling... 

Let me gather my notes, and stepped out of Hell first.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...