Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Tweet... tweet... 01/04... Done the initial Lockdown

We did it. 14 days of isolation; well most times. We still could go out with the sanitizer and face mask but alone. I have been the one volunteering and the lockdown has been extended to another 14 days..... helluva fun there.... if you got things to do.

For me, its work as usual, sending out messages and calling others; you okay stuff and then the marketing speeches...... It works on some and some blocked me. Life is that fun.

I posted up Deep Sea yesterday. An old unfinished effort churned once more with some re-writes and ending provided.

I was doing a tale on Apes and Man, got stranded, deleted a third of it, and re-write before the mind kicked in with a new tale, went off tangent and did 10K words in two days, felt guilty and gong back to the Apes. I had a night to work out the ending and it will be done.

Soon after I will come back to the new tale, and honestly, I need to get some sexual themes... like DEEP HEAT... I am over-loaded inside. Probably will seep out my rear soon....

What can be worse? Spending time with your spouse and it ain't the honeymoon no more. It's more like Horny? Moan yourself period.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...