Sunday, April 26, 2020

Tweet...tweet... 26th April 2020 ... MCO extended twice to now 12th May

It will be two months of lockdown. It's like an extended semester break where you gleefully envisioned lots of fun and sleep but ended with work and more term works. It's like having to do the referrals during the long break.

For me it was, I had to do my works to keep the biz afloat, reaching out to the potentials with smiles and do you want to buy gestures and then we will deliver after the lockdown and then the calls went dead......Hello, I will do my rendition of Lionel Ritchie which probably accounted for the social distancing.

Someone asked me what do you besides calling? How do you handle your other free time? He was polite not to say wank or not to wank....

I should have replied, my balls in a lockdown. No more 'hand down' the task or we quit.

Well, I have taken into the realization that I am still married to a wife over 30 yrs, household to feed, and still hold a bedroom to sleep and work in, with no one knocking when they want to come in. It's not like I have to shout 'I am feeding your mum'.... Which tells you my personal liaison with my wife is nil at the scoreline.

And because I have my laptop ( gave away the HP and brought a DELL two weeks ago ), I could surf the net, and work on my mails and do my writing which is probably the only other thing keeping me sane nowadays. For this blog, I have been penning none stopping in my other free time ( got to watch my back in case my wife reading this...). I have done one other tale; APES and now into my other novel of Arthur at 90K words and Arthur is still not King. I will stop at 100K words to rest and move onto another short tale I have in mind.

Why Arthur again? I don't know but heck this one will be different from the previous version. This one has all the elements of supernatural to history and adventure, plus some sex ( hey, I still enjoyed those sections. ). I had to rejuvenate because the tale ends at 100K on Book Two ( Book One was about 53K, and Book Two will be about the same. I know what will be in Book Three and Four but I just needed a break from it. ) I am dreaming of Morgause and Merlin.....  Threesome, just crossed my mind now.

Okay, I admit it was like having the front seat at the play but heck I was ....should I say doing the directing. I do say this version of Arthur will spring you out of your pants...

I have to admit doing novel lengthy writes can be exhausting. I may do a few short ones like Joni's series. It's fun and catchy. Sexy and out of this world.

That's it for another day in the lockdown.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...