Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tweet ...tweet.... The lady is back 15/08

Oh....Yeah! The lady named Samsung is back.

Refurbished with a new motherboard and raring to perform. All data recovered too. It's a boost to me after a hiatus of time period with no inspiration to write or think. I know it may sound silly to some but the familiarity of the touch and feel with the magical words that it displayed, I feel complete once more. No, this is not a romantic episode of Cheers or Tom Cruise whispering in Jerry Maquire; 'You complete me...'

Yes, I should be ashamed for the previous HP's, LENOVO and ASUS did the same for me but hey, this one gave me a different edge in the feels. (Corny huh? I wonder if the judge preceding will ever buy my argument if I am in court).

Yes, the unit is newer in terms of with me, sleek in the looks, purred with affection on the touch, and responded with the tap on the keys.... (I ought to stop or Samsung may used my words for their next slogan.)

Sure, what is a notebook but to me, she is a lady to contend with. Like Hitchcock with the typewriter, or Conan Doyle with the pencil, the notebook is a valued friend to me. We stared at each other daily, moved at my side, and sometimes sits on my lap or lying next to me on the bed, holding my fingers while I ponder over the morning news, although I covered the built-in cam with a sticker (privacy protocol).

Till the day she become cranky again, I will retire to my room with her. We got a lot of hours to work with.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...