Sunday, August 6, 2017

Tweet tweet Pardon the delays 8th August 2017

Here is the dire line of my current state... Since the demise of my other laptop, with some unfinished tales two weeks ago with some other personal issues, I have not penned any lines since then. I have tried but nothing formed in the words. I once read that for a writer to continue on, you need to write a word or line a day. It may be true for the words or lines won;t come forth. I have been busy with my full time job; fixing issues and providing lifeline to others.

So how does that work for me here?

For one, I will post up the current tale which I have completed. I once did said here I won't post an uncompleted tale.

Two, I am getting my laptop fixed. Ordered a new motherboard to replace the faulty one.

Three, the works have to go on. I am moving to the last quarter of 2017 and it's one more marker to my age before I retire from work. Or become an absolute lunatic mumbling at nap times.

Four, I will move my mind onto the tales. I will and soon I will be back. I just needed the push inside me.

Five, thank you for following me. I won;t disappoint you.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...