Monday, March 20, 2017

Tweet...tweet.... The goblet never runneth dry....

I finally done it.

Arthur tale has ended at Chapter 130 with some interesting endings after late night of "I need to do this' urge, and I ain't the twenties chap no more so we will stick to literary sojourn. I wrote the last chapters with ... both my hands on the keyboard (internet was on relying on my portable hotspot ...ie. my handphone with the signal strength of 4G. Good for display but bad for perfirmance. I tell ya, its like 'what a set of 'hooters' with your mind flashing the images; the ones you wished to dribble your week old stubs with the bristles end and when you released it (Fellow investors, I think our so expected Blockbuster have become a bustier.), the works looked more like lactation time or was it morning chore at the farm. As a rodeo rider would place it better; she ain't no mare, she maybe my mum on her bad days. And dad is at the barn with the cows. My dad used to tell me its call alternative safety avenue. Well, as least his hands and mind were busy. Its good for them at that age to keep both busy.-)

Well, I gave 'justice' to the ladies and to the others. I think they are a satisfied lot that late night though Arthur did ended up .....well, I won't spoil your reading.

And with my constant dipping into the tale of a legendary figure, I tried to give my ending to the legend. I explained on several things that plagued me for ages like Camelot, Guinevere, Merlin.... and even the .... Hush is the word for now. Read on and you will know what I meant,

And of course, my dipper (it was the coffee I been gulping down and narry the beer nor my Great Dipper .....my wife would had replied; the Great Dupe, you meant? Some ladies have a cynical afterthoughts to most things pleasurable. It was then my mind went into gear forming up new images then. I know it's near to 2 am but it ain't what -you think it was.

It's wasn't a cow for sure. Anyway there was no mention of cows in Arthur then. .

Will there be ladies? I think so. Of course there will be. Bad ones perhaps.-

Excalibur? Most guys think alike. I am sure belts were invented by Man to hang their 'ego' there. Like  the gunfighters and do you see the coincidence; six shooter and six bulllets and six inch in length. I think the barrel circumference was slightly smaller but it fits. I know there are some gunfighters who wore two guns. I heard those replies by the ladies; "Billy boy, you better be good with them double or I will give you the whammy up your face."

Whammy it's for I have started on it. I meant my new tale. Well excuse me for now. I think the cows are moaning for me.

Cheers



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...