Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tweet....tweet.... Arthur is to end..

I was to end Arthur at Chapter 120; the tale went onto now at Chapter 123. The legendary Arthur needed to be wrapped up with the closure on the roles of the characters here from the ladies to the knights and even Arthur himself. I felt that if I will just follow the general trail of the legend read in my research, it will be only on Arthur battle with Mordred. The knights got mentioned that some died in battle but the ladies; Elaine, Morgan,Morgause and Elaine were hardly mentioned.

Maybe my reading did not cover their plights. Or was it Men who wrote those tales then.

No, I am not saying that just because its WOMAN day celebration. < grin >. I meant to say I wanted to give some closure to the other sex. And it ain't about rustling beneath the moon on the plains. It's purely the gender part of the tale that needed to be told.

Do you know that WOMAN's day was on 6th March but they forgotten it and was delayed by two days. Men are better; they planned it and after a few drinks, they forgot when and it was celebrated every other day except March 8th.

Just a slight diversion here to lighten things or was it to disloge the weight off my conscience.

WOMAN are wonderful creatures; like LEGO sets they fit in with us but like LEGO sets sometimes, its awfully painful to match. More so when they decided to go with their own thoughts. Men do but that is when they have one too many drinks and their thoughts followed their sight on the horizon. For example ( drums rolling ), invite some one and you forget their 'aunt's'; you will get the twenty one guns salute with the barrels in .... we won't digest that for now.

The conversation may take place like this.

"Who? It's a funeral. Why would we need to invite her? She is not the one dead."

"Who? Its a birthday party, She had not remembered her's for a longer time since the meteors hit our roof."

"She is coming? I hope she don't be the appetizer. It will sour the whole party."

Those were the lines that twenty one barrels were designed for.

Don;t deny it; we all have a 'aunt' that defies the need to be laid < shiver me timbers there > aside but they kept on appearing at your side. They were kept 'alive' < zombie personalified > by some that may include their genders who are some what closer to you and plays your LEGO piece.

Now back to Arthur here, he had his memoirs written by somewhat closer to him friends so I am trying to even it up. Give the ladies more than their LEGO's fix. < pardon the pun. I don't want eighty eight millimeter barrel alongside the rifles. >

So I am moving on from Chapter 123 to maybe 140 to end it all.

Here's to all the other ladies I should have met in the world; remain in my fantasy and not all at once in my life please. I am a lover not a stud. That way we won't be dissapointed with each other LEGO set.

Happy Woman's Day. Don't missed us for we have three hundred and sixty four days of ours.



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...