Monday, January 9, 2017

Tweet...Tweet..... Chapter 80 was done .... on Arthur

I did mentioned before I grew up reading the tales of Arthur and his knights (besides Enid Blyton, Everywoman by Jones Derek but I skipped Everyman by Phillip Roth; I knew all I had to then with Everything you wanted to know about.... but was afraid to ask.) but of recent months, I had read more on Arthur that was not available then. The library then were adequately stocked with books but my reading then was either the 'Condensed version of Legends', or the more contemporary lengthening read into a hundred and fifty pages of adolescent needed reading pocket sized novels.

Just to side tracked, you never seen those rare novel pages ever coming off at the spine; wow they must had it double sewn on there in case someone decides to rip any pages off. Anyone attempting that will probably regret for it will be more pages that they can shuffled when reading it later. It ain't 'read' like a centerfold un-folded. Well, with today advancement who needs printed pages when you can accessed it anywhere; be it the five inch screen or the full fifty inch LED. The later may be a bit clumsy when you try to wheel it in, turn it on and then be seated before someone roared outside

'Are you watching Games of Throne or playing Rogue One'.

'I am neither and please leave me alone'.

'Just asking since I may not have to complained of headaches tonight'.

As it was said before, something are best done alone. As one of my friends once told me; its akin to taking the field by yourself, whizzing through the defenses and then slotting it into the net for the climatic finish. Which I will complete his words with mine that say 'at my own pace'.

And talking of climatic paces, I have done the Chapter above, and its going to get more interesting with the details. I will let it get steamy for the following chapters and it will featured into Lancelot and his torrid affair with Guinevere, the Grail and also the death of..... who and the emergence of who... Pardonnez-moi but that will taking the full climax of out of the coitus.

I never thought I will had embarked on such a long tale ( since my initial effort at Pangrea six years ago ) but the tales kept on spurning in my mind. For those of us who are familiar with Lancelot ( his name sort of equipped him for the forthcoming tales ), he had an affair with Guinevere but how did that turned out remains to be read. To me, its trip to my earlier days when I wrote a piece on Lancelot ( or was it two pieces ) but here the words will bring out more of the heat in the tale.

And I won't forget the others like Galahad and Gawain hence the Grail tale. It musty be told or it won;t be a complete tale of Arthur. And then finally his final battle with the ones he trusted before and who is really Merlin,

Till then, I got a ten inch LED running live streaming in the bathroom now. Thank Graham Bell for the wireless that reached the full length of my home.

Cheers, mate. Popping off now.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...