Saturday, December 17, 2016

Tweet..tweet.... The Seven Heroes

In one of my previous tweets, I mentioned that I have completed Book 1 of Arthur; ended with his marriage to Guinevere. I then took a break from the Arthurian era ( it was the movie Magnificent Seven and League of Gentlemen that took me on a new adventure. ). I needed the break to have an insight of Arthur and his friends.

To cut the tale shorter here, I completed the Seven Heroes which I started on the 19th November. Its done now at 56K words and for once I had to mentioned in the footnotes a number of thank you for borrowed names and events but it was worth it.

So whats in the Seven Heroes?

It is an adventure tale of seven personalities which I took the liberty expanding their characters and it creeps into the realm of Steam Punk but narry did it get overdone there.

Sex was great but its not explicit here ( I wondered why I wrote this line. My sex passages are not that 'explicit' although it drew tauter than the throngs at the rear. )

The tale will be disliked (or liked) by Sherlock Holmes fans with a some references to the sleuth. I did try some of my own 'deductions' and once you get the hand on it; its elementary to write about.

I have Lord Greystoke and Jane with some good moves. (Was it sex? I won't disclose. Doing on the vines is different with the iron poles.)

I have vampires (blended and then belch out.) with Van Helsing and Lady Harkness.

I have Doctor Watson in a new image. (No, he is not wearing any nurse uniforms here.)

And Mycroft Holmes.

Need I continue on. Let us read on Arthur at Chapter 30 pasted on today.

Till then, I am going to catch up with some sleep with some interesting characters that are in my mind now. If it ain't tenting soon then I must be getting old.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...