Monday, November 28, 2016

Tweet....My apologies for the misprint on Chapter 18.

My apologies for the misprint on Chapter 18. I was in a rush in my alter ego of the workman and did not check then. There were calls of distresses and SU...P.... what his name had to run faster than the antelope and jumped higher over the river crocodiles yaping jaws and smiled like a yelping hyena while the clients go over the top like Mount Krakatoa.

Life is fun sometimes on a weekend....most days.

On the right side of life, I done up to Chapter 15 at 11,000 words on Team Seven while watching reruns of Constantine ( could not recall the ending fro the last view ) and episode of Scandal ( Season Two ) with some dashes in watching Hunters ( click clack click learned their language though ).

And then I opened my page and saw the white lines on the post.

Did some one poured 'blanco'; the white stuff you squirt on the mistakes you wrote ( hang in there, I am talking stationery as in white papers and not stationery in the pose. ) ? I was alarmed ( it was smeared across the whole posting. As if the reservoir had cracked open....).

Anyway corrected that and we are clear now.

That's all fro now. I need to get back to the distresses calls. Oh my goodness who let out the hippo. He's got the river mouth covered wide. And that is not his jaws.

Darned work specs; now I have to be the janitor too.



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...