Sunday, October 30, 2016

Arthur; the Legend and Myth

I am BACK.....

Okay here to a tale I have been penning since May or attempted to do since then. It was slow and then slower to a virtual stop before I picked up in August. Creative writing is like a splashing on shades of colors but you need to know how it will looked like when its on the print. So I messed my shades with different strokes and I think I got the first background done.

Here is my favorite once more; Arthur, the Legend and Myth.

What's with Arthur?

Well, I grew up reading Arthur's tales in the house, at the library and also in my free time. I was once 'a chivalrous' knight before with a rubber sword (wood was too expensive to make...lol.). I galloped everywhere with it before I discovered other things.

So what's different with Arthur here?

Well, I 'remixed' (if I may used that phrase.) that tale (It was researched deep with my readings at the net from WIKI to other Postings ie. the Vulgate Tales and everything related to Arthur) plus a mix of my grandeur sauces of the creative mind. I admit it was inspired by the last Arthur movie but with a difference.

Where am I with it?

Its at Chapter 45 with 75,880 words (that is Part Two.) I break my tales into parts at the normal break of 20 of 25 chapters.

Am I publishing it here?

Yes, I am with Part One. I am going to write on till I complete it but I will print when I complete a Part. So bear with me.

What are to be expected here?

Be prepared to see Arthur in new view. Not the innocent version but the more in-depth nature of his personal thoughts and the knights including Lancelot.  As I mentioned earlier, Arthur is a legend but there are myths about him.

So here goes to a great Halloween tonight.

Trick or Treats depends on you. Or was it my door? Pardon me there was a door but now its a doorway.... And stranger things are coming in.

"Hi Arthur. You need to pee huh? Well, I get the tools to open the plate there. I did tell you to consider diapers. And don't wet the floor...."


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...