Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CWE drawing to an End....soon.

Help is never far when the mind is at work. The above may be ending soon, but there is another one already in the archive for publishing. CWE was my first long tale. One that took nights to write...... and longer nights to sleep over.  But I went on completing the continuing series and then got stuck at the last of the tales.....of the CWE. Its still pending but I would get to pen it off soon.

Meantime as I had mentioned; I was on the Lancelot tale, well, its done and stored. The Chronicles of the Elves done also, and came back to haunt me. It prompted me to start on a new tale involving those elves. ( I did said I may had been vexed by it. ) and I am already into 40 pages of it.

Pardon me, but I am on a break here now. I just watched the Tarantino "Dusk to Dawn' ( saw it way back then ) but it fun to re-visit the vampires. I got the sequel and prequel lined up too. So take a hint......lol.

Cheers, and keep those leggings well stitched up because when Lancelot appears here, you might just tear a hole there.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...