Monday, September 21, 2026

Tweet …. Is it still Tweet, or ...... an Odyssey update.

Does not matter. I am just updating my progress... (sounds more like I am still getting... never mind...) here I cometh......

I am 100K words now (179 pages) and still developing the tale. I am almost completing the journey of Odysseus; the adventure and the sex ……. maybe a trickle of it, but the steampunk contents are building up. I had a long time trying to figure out the chapters ahead…. Maybe the porn was not that stimulating at my age…. 

I once gave my view of the works when the technician was fixing the engines in my place ... "Yup, I've seen it all; it needs some lubricants, but I tell ya, 'kick in the butt and it will work as well...'" 

My bad, the technician was a lady then, and she did not appreciate my statement. I got a whopping bill for the repair.

Yes, back to Odysseus, I gave it many thoughts on the odyssey here. I had started off with the (intention; great imagination there) doing the integration of three tales, Odyssey, The Tempest and Othello by Shakespeare, then dropped Othello off from when the build up was at 90K words, and then came the …… Darned they do not make cushy cushions to sit, or was I losing my bump due to the lack of humps. 

Anyway, the tale needed Othello back. So, I improvise and be darned…… this odyssey may just take a trifle too long to complete… Honestly, (felt like I was facing God then listening to my list of penance. I had to embark on a tale ... well, to make it an epic tale. 

I had exceeded my 50K words per tale to now at 100K words; like sex, you come with a start and end time, and then you snore... Well, the tale looks like it just half its odyssey here …… Huh, not done yet? I thought I was the only one taking VIAGRA...

And was I talking in my sleep too…? My wife asked me last night when we were in bed, within the boundaries of our snoring perimeters, who is Desdomena? ….. My reply, Huh…. Our new neighbor? ……. I must do a shutdown when I am sleeping or asleep, or I will end up as a DOMESTIC ASSAULT victim…… Sept 21st 2026……. still writing.

No comments:

Heroes Return VI: Book One London Chapter 30

  30.     “All abroad!” The Chief Steward of the Trojan called out to the ones waiting at the dock. “We sailed within the hour.” The...