Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Story Write Compilations Volume 2 Stories 1

 The return of Lucifer

 

Author's Note: This is a continuation of a short tale from a previous author. It's a tale of a Demon Controller named Bellatrix who tortures her subjects as she fears anarchy is brewing among them. She whips and tortured them for the information. The tale ends with Bellatrix walking back to her chamber when she stumbled on another Demon in her way.

 

From there, I wrote my tale/

 

Contests rules: The contest calls for blood and more gore. I was commented that the following tale of mine lacks the gory details as expected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Enough of this, Demon. None can question me for my throne lies higher than the clouds and am I not the 'shining star'. Bow before me, the one name Bellatrix for I am your rightful Demon Controller, Satan-Staniel. Or you know me better as Lucifer." The physical self of the unknown Denxia guard split at the seams to reveal a winged demon with horns on his forehead and the lower limbs of the goat. But no man can match his height as he towers over them. With a motion of his hand, the Dominatrix was pinned face down to the far wall above the closed door which she just came in. Lucifer took his rightful place on the throne that was his in the first place. He motioned with his hands again and the other three angels of his appearance in the Hall.

 

"I am gone for a period from this abyss of Hell, leaving the four of you to govern my kingdom. What have you done to it during my absence that even the minions of this place seek my presence to make an early comeback? Tell me, my angels, whom I have designated as the Four Horseman." The true Demon Controller sits on the high back seat of his throne and faced his three new arrivals. "Look no further for your fellow demon. She is pinned to the wall to await my punishment. Yours will be mine to delivered upon your answers to my question."

 

The three 'horsemen' bowed before their Lord, and only one dares to speak.

 

"Bellatrix, sent us on missions to other places while she governs on yours. We know not what was happening until you have summoned us." Caspian speaks for all as it's his selfless nature but this is not the time to be generous for the misdeeds of others.

 

"Begone, Caspian. Like your nature, you care not for inside the kingdom but to war more for it. You see not governance but more war. I put no fault on you as you do what I command of you." Caspian, also known as the War Horseman fades to his frontier where wars are constantly fought.

 

"Tatiana, you speak on none, for I know you were in your chamber with the new pestilence you called disease. Your selfish devotion to the dark arts excused you too." The one who is Pestilence Horseman was gone like a wisp of smoke.

 

"Thorax, you are the one I am most disappointed with. A demon I gifted with visions, and you saw not the action of hers. Come now, my demon. Say your piece. But lie not as I am all-knowing." Thorax kept his head down as if he is next on the hangman's list. He is the Famine Horseman, and he is now needs to be starved. "Perhaps I may answer for you. You disregarded your role and share your time in her chamber to fan your famine. You fanned on her yours and she fed you well to ignore her works here. Thorax, for once among the four of you, you allowed yourself to be conquered by one of them. I am very sad about your action. Shall I punish you or release you?"

 

"My Lord, I saw it coming but I could not avail myself of the outcome. Please punish me for my lust." Thorax looked up to his Lord for the plea of judgment.

 

"So shall it be?" The figure of Thorax replaces that of Bellatrix on the wall and she is now bowing before her Lord. " You will not be fed for a year. Prepare to starve till then."

 

"Bellatrix, my dear horseman of Conquest. You lived to your name well. In my absence, you strive to overcome my rule here. I praise you for that, but you forget one thing. I am Lucifer and I see all. You spoke of anarchy, and you seek my minions to be punished for it. If I spared you, I would have allowed the 'anarchy' you claimed to be a revolution. That I cannot permit in my Kingdom. Your punishment would be here soon."

 

The doors of the Hall opened to admit in the one who was earlier shackled to the chains; Harai the Demon. He walked in with his body still dripping the blood from his wounds from the whip. But now he wields his whip. He bows before the Demon Controller.

 

"Harai, your reward for informing me of this petty issue is the service of my demon, Bellatrix in your household for a year of labor. She would be removed from her gifts and she is like any minions now. Be gone with your slave, Harai. I have other matters to discuss." Both Harai and Bellatrix have swept away like the dust in the wind, but the echoes of Harai's laughter and Bellatrix's cries can be still be heard. But not for long.

 

"Aiden, step forth. You will rule in my stead while I roam the lands below. Do me no action that I need to come back too early or the next seat would be lined with your skin on it."

 

"I understand, Demon Controller."

 

 

 


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...