Friday, June 12, 2020

Tweet....tweet.... 12/6/2020.... Arthur completed


This tale took a huge challenge from me; to read articles on the subject matter from Arthur to the Antonine Wall, Merlin, Lancelot and Guinevere, and the knights. There are many references and versions of the above. And all of it differed in their accounts.

It spanned 126 chapters over four books. 

The main question posed was does Arthur actually exist?

One of King Arthur and his knights were never recorded in its proper era but it stayed in the mind of the people for many generations. Is Arthur real or not? Or was he as I have created here in the fictional account read here?

And why did I choose the one version which said that a Roman may be Arthur. I decided to use that opening to begin this tale but how the Roman went so far North. That was when I read on and discovered a possible reason.

The Antoinne Wall exists but it was hardly known as the other Hadrian Wall. And why was it abandoned?

I don’t have the real answer. I have it my possible reason for it.

The same applies to the Ladies of the Lake and Merlin.

Do they exist?

I have given you what may be my account of them and also of Arthur.

I carry my version is fictional and for reading only.

And it's here.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...