Friday, August 9, 2019

Dark 31 Mantis and Sex



I rolled over to the side with my right arm hanging on the side of the bed. It was an intense day; we had robbed the bank twenty miles away, was having a gunning battle with the cops, before we got away. We then drove into the obscure roads before taking the main ones to avoid the roadblocks. Once we were cleared, we then nestled in the motel by the beach, have the fun of being rich and the fuck among ourselves. It was a foursome; with me being the only whore, I had the privilege of being fucked in all the holes they could reach. I felt Matt stirred beside me and then his body curled up spooned to my body. He was still in semi hardness and was nestled in between my thighs. I could have moved to accommodate him but I was sore all over. Three men with the added enhancement do not just fuck you; they ravaged you. More so when we are loaded with five hundred thousand in cash notes. And inside me was probably more in millions. I swore I was wet not my piss but their contribution which I was not able to hold it all.


I turned my sight to the other two sleeping figure prone on the bigger sized bed. It was shared all four of us earlier but after the vigorous workout, I slipped over to the smaller bed. Matt soon joined me here and gave me the once over treatment. I could make out the shape of Brett there. He was a huge one and damned well had me screaming but my vocal cord was stifled by Brett’s brother, Michael. The later was not a ladies’ guy; he took me on the other places hard and brutal too like his brother. If I had thought otherwise, I would have screamed raped.


I felt Matt waking up in his sleep. He was getting aroused. It was probably the leftover scents or my body warmth for he was squirming to inch into me. I pushed back with my body for I was hanging over the edge. He accommodated me and substituted with the entry into me. It was not my butt so I was not complaining then. I felt him lubricating there; heck I was with some loads there. I moved my body to allow him access, and then he stayed there. He was not moving but I knew his moves. I press back and forth to do the works. I may be sore then, but soon the pleasure of the act was driving my hormones crazy. I moved faster and he woke up to it. He then moved in tandem with me and he came. It was all in me before some seeped out. He then rolled over onto his back and sighed. I knew the feeling but I was not satisfied. I pushed myself away and got off the bed. Matt just rolled over without a glance at me.


I staggered to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I was not Ms Beauty nor Ms Universe with my body dimensions but I knew what a fucked-up image looked like. My hair was a mess; I had one a mask during the heist, but I looked worse than Porky in the looks at the mirror. I sat down on the bidet and ran the water up my channel. It was not a douche job but the water eased the muscles there. I looked from my seated position towards the bedroom. The three guys are all sleeping. Well, I won’t say they deserved it. The whole planning went into chaos when the two police officers walked into the bank unannounced.  It was Matt who reacted first; he shot them down with the automatic at the doorway. It panicked the others, and Brett at the tellers with his brother in his angry reaction shot the kneeling guard. I ran to the tellers where I pushed the brute of his shotgun.


“Stop your shooting. Get the money and leave.” I then ran to the Bank Manager desk and saw the alarm had been sounded. It was only seconds later for us to leave. I shot Mr. Kaplan in the face. The bastard foreclosed my farm three months ago. We rushed out and took to the getaway car. It was parked outside, and we drove off with Matt at the steering while I rode shotgun. The brothers were in the rear and we would have gone scot-free if not for silly Brett once more shooting at the police car on the opposite lane. That triggered the high-speed chase with the gunfight. We evaded the officers when we got the leading car to crash into a school bus. We did not stop to count the casualties but drove on. We changed the car as planned at the basement carpark and then it was an easy ride to the motel.

We had the bags opened even before the door was closed. The brothers tossed their shotguns to the side and went for the money. I snuck off to the bathroom to ease myself. I had pissed in my pants during the getaway. I did not drink much those days, nor did I smoke. It was for the baby’s inside me. I was not sure if it was Matt or who was with me three months ago. Or it was Mr. Kaplan then whom I thought a fast hitch might get me extended on the loan. The bastard loaded me with his millions of bull-shit and left me homeless by the weekend.


Who cares? I was with some money now. Just before the heist planned with Matt for over two weeks, we fucking work on the plan in between the fucking. I was horny then and the doctor said it could be the pregnancy.  The doctor told some mothers experienced such urges during their first trimester. I laughed then at the doctor; I would have him fuck me for he was looking at me between my legs but I doubt the oldster could raise himself. Soon Matt finalised the deal with the brothers and we did the heist.


Well, the orgy came later.


It was the money who drove us to do it.


Or drugs.


“Hey, we have to celebrate.” It was Brett who brayed his needs. He was clutching his groin then. He looked at Matt who shook his head.


“We can’t be seen on the street now. Let us lay low for the night. Then we can split the money and leave.” It was a piece of fair advice by the head honcho but Brett was inching to be laid. He even offered me money.

“One grand, lady. I will take an oral job.” I laughed at his offer but soon with Michael displaying the drugs and the drinks we had stashed in the room I was taking any comers to my lair. Matt was a fair guy; we were partners in crime and fucking but he was not my boyfriend to screen me from the other urges. Soon before I know it, I was humped in all three holes. Michael being the gay take on the holes he was familiar with but he was accommodating than Brett. I was handed like a cabbage patch doll before Matt displayed me his other preference. He went at it with Michael while Brett was dunking me from the rear. It was like a duel in the arena for them.


Prayed for my baby? I was not sure if I can recall being with one. If I did, it was then seated on the bidet. I touched myself and looked for any bleeding signs. There was some redness but no blood. I then stood up and moved to the medicine cabinet. I reached for the top of it and withdrew the small automatic and the silencer with it. I attached the two and then snapped in the ammo. A 45 slug will leave you a huge hole. Even big Brett would not need to lubricate first.


I stepped back to the bedroom.


I shot Brett and Michael in the face. Then I shot them for the double-tap in the heart. I could not resist it and took the additional shot in the groin of Brett between the balls and his dick. I did a mess of it there. I then turned to Matt who was still snoring in his sleep. He was recovering in his sleep. He was probably dreaming of some gal back home in his town. I climbed on and straddle him. I had him placed inside me, lubricating him to hardness.


“Huh….” Matt moaned in his sleep while I leaned over towards his face with my nipples touching his nose. He moaned on when my hands went towards his ears. I was still holding the automatic lined next to his left ear. All it took was a pull of the trigger and then another one more before I drenched the pillow with blood. He did not cry out but he gave me a final load. It was more like sexual asphyxiation but that time I overdo it.


 

Soon I have had the bags outside the room, and was locking the door when I met the hotel staff. He offered to take the bags for me to the car. I gave him a hefty tip for his effort. 


“Thank you, Ms. Mantis. I really appreciate the tip.” The staff named Robert was happy.


 

“Well, Robert. Don’t fuck with it. It’s not worth the value.” I left Robert smiling then.


 

 




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...