Friday, August 24, 2018

Tweet tweet.. 23/08 The Shorts are lifting

Ain't exactly what you may envisaged when I said the 'shorts are lifting'. It was tempting if it was but it was more for my completion of Team Heroes Shorts 4 which finally got  concluded tonight. It's on the tale of young Van Helsing and .... I won't spoil the suspense here like Spidey did on the movie. Or was it the Hulk who smashed the Infinity ending.

Anyway Shorts 4 done. and Shorts 5 at 10K words now. Yes, I was stuck at the closing chapters of Shorts 4 with a different approach to the way it was told. So I took a break and did Shorts 5 while devouring Bourne tales ( hint....hint ) Anyway it done with an explosive ending, and a new character to another tale I was doing. ( hint ....hint )

If you were to continue on, you will noticed I took on different approach to the tales with the scenes to experiment with my writing. Its fun as I mentioned before; writing at 25 to 30K words per tale is like an exploding idea. You get into the plot and then work on the character sizzling it well until the ending. And with different styles depending on who I picked as the main character. Its like a quickee where everyone comes out saying 'ahhhh....'

I am thinking of doing a romance piece maybe of Sherlock. That will be an interesting piece.

Would there be sex? I dunno. I can't really picture Sherly in the act ( honestly ) let alone doing a peed on the passage of him. He is too darn.... straight. Or is he? I do wondered..... Okay hold ye rotten apples. I was just suggesting, or implying. Spare me some creative space please.

Perhaps time will tell.

Till then, I guess its hitched on the belts there. Don;t let the shorts fall.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...