Sunday, June 10, 2018

Tweet...tweet.... Hole in One 10/06

Well, it was more like half a hole. It happened so fast. One moment I was walking on the pavement (ain't that supposed to be safer ) and the next thing I knew I was going to lose my height. I would not had reported if I was peeking under skirt which I was not into....for the record, none whatsoever.

I felt myself falling and my left foot lashed out, courtesy of studying Savate online. I was left hanging with my right leg hanging like a pendulum in the hole; honestly then my thoughts was alligators rushing down the tunnel for a bite of me. I would had covered my groin but with 'Swan Lake' balance then, I was busy trying to climb out. My left feet was on the rim of the hole, and I did looked a gnome then.

The assistance came soon enough; they must had not watched any Medical TV shows, too much TV crime perhaps. It was 'grab his arms and let heave him out'. Thank goodness it was my upper body or I would had needed 'crushed' ice there. They heaved me out, and I was saved.

"How are you. Sir?"

"I think I got an extra balls down there." It did felt like an atomic split had taken place.

Well, I am recovering. With some real medical help, I am now down with only muscular pains and missing my third ball.

Morale of the incident, watch where you step and it does not matter if the view across the road was better. My last attempt to fling ended with the question posed to me then by the sweet young lady.

"You looked like the chap that dated my grandma last year? Do I know you?"

I am dropping down into the hole the next time and staying there. Alligator meat tastes better.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...