Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tweet...tweet.... End my woes.

Hopefully he will wake up from it.
Despair the defeated will crawl
The joyous victors cheered in their steps
And no one sees the death and maimed
For none cared
The defeated anxious to save their own
The victor needs no reminder
Yet in every war this is repeated
Just like the mind reprocessing  
Just that the memories did not come around
We are all retards to the woes of war.

Jimmy Loong, May 31st 2017


Two insurmoutable obstables (it was then.... ) were challenged and overcomed. Hail the hero ( whose life was tethering to expire the last day on presumption when I lost my control on the blog theme ) and breathe in the air, folks I am back. 

Pardon me, I am watching House ( the obstinate doctor series where arrogance rules the labs ). 

< Geez... I need oxygen... fresh one please. There are contaminants in my breathing space. >

Oh back to my insurmoutable obstacles.

I got my blogspot back after a spot of delirous thoughts which included a possible insertion of the screw driver on the motherboard < given my current sighting ...failing to spot a tit for tat...mind you can be troubling > I refrain for I could not find the screw to drive it in. And more to it, my better part of my brain tells me that blogspot was not the work of my motherboard but some setting issue. Well, I looked further below < not what you think > and found the zone that allowed me to turn it on and off < pardon the ping.... > 

That done and the next insurmoutable obstacle needed my attention.

I was stuck < dumber by the number of rewrites > on my second Team Seven Heroes from 20K words to 35K words and then epidemic wiped it back by15K and then hovered at 20K before I took a break to write a new tale on apes. It was inspired by rerun of Planet of the Apes. I did that in three weeks at 39K words for what I termed as Season I. 

And I wrote that poem above. 

By this weekend, I will be back to Team Seven Book II. 

And maybe no more House. Its depressing. I am already self diagnosing my own health from ALS to Staph and HIV...unlikely I am careful. I only preview and never over indulge. Swear upon my keyboard. 

Pardon if what I wrote made no sense for I was breathing in the wrong air...and watching the wrong series. 

Cheers



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...