Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tweet...tweet...Spring Collection is here

Darn! I missed April Fool's day, I was so caught up with work that I forgot to play pranks on my friends. I know that at my current days of stay in this journey of life, I shall had refrain from doing such pranks but its fun. Well narry to worry, April Fool's Day come every year. So is Easter Day.

This year I was told and not advised as in most times to refrain from having too much chocolates. I did asked how much is too much but the words won't formed then. I was gobbling chocolates in the mouth. My doctor was better at the advise.

"Take a walk after lunch."

"I do. The new washroom is down the corridor." I did justified my case but he was not amused. He suggested I walked like to the bank. Or the grocery store. Or to my Mother in Law's place.

The last one I had to seek direction though from my wife. She was not amused but I explained.

"How else would I recalled when all I ever did was zoom in and out like a rolling oat ball? I was following my doctor's order to run and I did."

That did not go down as much of a conversation but it did as a family joke for my doctor was my cousin and he belonged to the other clan and they talked all year round when they get around and one topic they go around was my rounded shape. I could had told them Humpty Dumpty was my ancestor but that will make the rounds forever in their rounds of talk.

Talking of going around, I am onto Seven Heroes Book II with these interesting characters..... You can;t remember that. I did tell in the last round or was it the previous rounds of Tweet..Tweet. Anyway, I completed a tale on seven Heroes like the Avengers but mine are more realistic and its leaned onto steam punk. I got the Holmes brothers; Sherlock and Mycroft, Van Helsing, Lord and Lady Greystoke  aka Tarzan and Jane, Doctor Watson and one named Mary Harkness. I blended them in for a tale of adventure like the Extraordinary League. I did while writing Arthur then. It;s about 51K words spanning thirty over chapters.

Soon after I finished Arthur which is on the blog now, the Heroes will be on

I also started on two tales; one was Mordred, my third attempt at it ( bloody idea won't create the chapters when I want to ) and the other was a stand in for Mordred ( I have another identity that turned crimson red while holding the trident. ), was Heroes Return. I am at 21K words now at Chapter 18.

No, I won;t nipped Mordred off. I will get to it. I have changed the opening chapters with different beginnings thrice but I will get around it on the fourth attempt. No, its not the karma thing but I will complete the tale soon.

So stay around and enjoy yourself. I am on a short stint into the mountains and may be difficult to get here. No, I am not going to going to the mountain to get ideas for Mordred. I am actually taking a round of rest up there with the clouds and cold air. And running to keep warm.

Meanwhile let us keep those ROUNDS coming.

Cheers



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...