Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tweet...tweet... 29/05.... I am in between

The hush words are in between projects and not bed sheets mind you. I am actually out of town taking a leisure break but soon I will be back in the concrete jungle again where the Internet really works well. Meantime, I have... or was at the conclusion of Lone Ranger at Part V but now with new visions, I may continued on to Part VI. I guess the plains was wider than I thought.

While riding the plains, I also indulged myself into the Welsh landscape with a new version of a famous Welsh King with lots of knights and a round table. It will be a new look into Arthur and then his knights. I do confessed it won't be rated PG13 but hovering at 50 shades above Grey. I have not done any of those for some time now and may indulge into it with full treatment.

Guvnor, keep your hands on the board for the time,

I can tell you writing those lines at SX rating can be draining to the soul compared to a walk with Dante's in Hades. You have to draw the sensuality from it and then dripped the passionate wax between the clefts to draw on the nectar of essence thus exploding into a scene of the Northern Aurora before descending like a meteor onto the plains of Siberia; freezing and then muttering about whose idea was it to leave the air-condition on at full blast. Or was it; damn, I forgot to get the tissues to clean up.

Or it will be the soft tissue of my rear subject to fifty lashes.

Well to some, the later will be akin to shooting the Gatling Gun.

Cheers then for now. I am going to partake in hot dip of the natural heated springs to rejuvenate myself.

Ouch! Who left the stalagmite on the bottom? I did say rejuvenate and not indulged.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...