Thursday, May 5, 2016

Tweet...tweeeeett... 5th May ... Hello

Before we ride on the plains, let us take a time to honor one of the best movie series in the show biz line.

Star Wars, I salute thee. You will ranked with the Lone Ranger which I grew up  watching among the many Western movies then. In  my view, Star Wars was an extension of that genre which I was fascinated with. Incidentally, I stopped at Episode VI. I did stumbled into ... what was it Spider VII ( pardon the spelling; the fingers went numb then...) but I will stay at the dice roll of VI. I watched Episode Four twice on the big screen, and umpteenth times on the box with my kiddo's. It became a family event then with the feast of chocolates and fizzled drinks. Okay, we did ignored the sugar caution but at that age, it was the feat to gulp down more than your kiddos.

Back to the nice world we are in.

I am still inflicted by the tale blocks suffered some weeks back, but I am climbing out of the pits albeit slow. The Lone Ranger Part 1 is ending but hasten not your riding for Part II is on the print. In fact Part III was done and Part IV is in the barn now. It gets to more dark as I forced; pardon the expression, to pen down the lines. Nothing to do with Kemo-Sabe; its only my mind is working slower than my pen. I  am completing Part IV and there will be the Final Part V to end it all.

So what's ext?

Well, I don't really know. I probably won't stop and continued on. After all, I do enjoyed all the time here. I just got to clean the kinks out of the mind. Actually I was thinking of completing my earlier tale of the space heroes in TTO which I wrote half way into it before I jumped horse to LLM.

Soon, after I restored myself to full health.

Cheers.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...