Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Smooches Galore

It was the lilac scent that twirl my stare
Smooches of hers was on my mind
Could it true; Smooches Galore
Have appeared in real on this steamy evening.

My current date was fuming while pulsating away
Her passion was sidelined by my mind
There she was; Smooches Galore
The one whom I had shot in the alley months ago.

I remembered the night as clear as day
We met, we fought and she died in the alley
My one true love; Smooches Galore
Blood spilling over her velvet coat.

Partners we were for long
Bedroom to the corridors of bullet
We did it by style; Smooches Galore
A kiss to our victims on their lips

Bounties and rewards was our pursuit
No squabbles on who gets more
Her lips quell my lust; Smooches Galore
I am on satisfied broad narry a worry.

Good are the fun parts
The lust was not to last
She betrayed me in the end; Smooches Galore
Her marks on another marked her death.

We met, we confronted
She shot me this time sure
A bullet signed with her name; Smooches Galore
It hit my heart like Cupid did.

I am dead now, Smooches
Thank you for the galore of kisses
You are the only one I love; Smooches Galore
I bring that to my death all alone.

She leaned over my lips
A last smooch to tell me it was all over.





No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...