Friday, January 11, 2013

Red Hood; the grim version of Red Riding Hood ( updated )

Hold on there....this is rated NC17 or SX18 or Adults Only depends on where you are. So please do your own censors. Other than that, need I say more; just read it.

------------------------


His hand strayed onto my blouse top buttons but I left him some leeway to unbutton it. He was moving to the third button when I clasped him with my left hand to stopped him. He groaned and moved his body off mine to lie on his back.

"Red, I have been out with you for over a year now, and you still held me back." I looked at the adoring young man lying there looking into the sunlight that filtered through the canopy of leaves. We come here on most days where we meet and make out behind the gardener shed. Making out would be more in the lines of petting and kisses. I loved him but we are not ready to commit to each other. He is the nicest guy I ever seen, and his name was Jon; was about my age and have a lovely eyes. We knew each other when we were in school prior to the war that split the nation. The war of three years have been over now for six months but the fighting still goes on with the vanquished doing their best to provoked the victors to another round of mayhem.

"Oh c'mon, Jon." I rolled over onto him and kissed his lips. "I did let you touch me."

He grabbed me and rolled us over while his head nudged into my chest. He knows I liked that as it makes me ticklish. I pushed him off and got up to run. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. I fell down on him while he grabbed me from behind. His hands were on my breast; grabbing it outside my blouse when I pulled away. That tore a button off and I screamed out. His hands left me while I stood up. I adjusted my blouse and checked the tear area. Its was a button which had gone missing. I reached in to my left shoulder and adjusted my bra strap before glaring at him.

"You were supposed to be gentle." I pout my lips at him before pointing to his groin. "I did not grabbed him so hard at there."

Jon pushed himself upright before reaching for his shirt. I had caressed that beautiful sculptured torso many times; with my lips and sometimes just lightly with my finger nails. It was only recently, that I had slipped my hands into his groin and grasped what maybe his more pleasurable anatomy. He wanted to show it all to me, but I had stopped him. We had promised to keep our dignity in place till we are ready to commit ourselves at the altar of love. He had kept his words, but of late he had taken some advantage of the oath.

"Red, I have news to tell you." Jon had slipped on his shirt and then rummage his hair with his fingers. He reached for the back pocket of his pants and took out a letter.

"Its my confirmation from the Academy. I am going to be a Cub." I stopped trying to pin back the exposed lapels on my blouse. I looked at him and asked him again.

"You promised me you would not join the Wolves." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes but I held back.

"Red, its not like I am ....I mean I am joining the Cub, and it takes time and training to be qualified as a Wolf." Jon handed me my red jacket with the matching hood. "I may not even make the ranks."

I took the jacket from him, but he held on tight to it. I looked at him and he had those pleading eyes on me. It melted my heart to see him like this.

"Okay, but I am still against it. I hate the Wolves." The Wolves are the special forces of the victors which now hunts terrorist among the people. They are given the powers to apprehend and hold anyone for undefined periods in the name of protecting the nation. But in real, they are bullies and scumbags.

I left Jon standing there with a parting kiss while making me way back to the place we called our home. It was rows of rundown buildings with scars of the war still on its structure. I lived with my Grandmother in one of the units; a room at the back of the second floor, with enough space for two of us to move. My parents died in the war; charged with treason and shot lined up to the wall. I was not spared; an intern in a prison with more horrendous acts done on a person. I survived it as the war ended three months later and was freed like many others. I guess I was also lucky as I came out unscathed except for a deadly desire to skin the Wolves.

"Hello, Grandma. I am back." Grandma maybe in her seventies, but she was from the old breed; they don't die easily, they just fade. She was one strong woman who could stared you down even though the other may be bigger than her. She was not feeling well and rested in bed.

"I brought you some flowers." I had laid them in the vase and brought it over for her. I pulled at the curtains and let in the sunlight. I then adjusted her bed covers and sat down at the foot of the bed. I pulled out her feet from the covers and massage them.

"Marilyn was here. She gave me food and medicine." I did not looked up but continue my ministration. I knew Marilyn; she was my guardian during the internship. She cared for me, and soothe down my pains when I had them. Three months ago, Marilyn approached me when I was waiting in the food handout line. She offered me task in return for food and medicine. I reluctantly agreed as it was to keep me alive. Survival counts a lot when you have loved ones in need of you. I became a freedom fighter utilizing my skills and beauty; I whore myself for information and at times, kill with it. It satisfies my desire as I killed those bastards who may be pumping their last moments of life. I was adept at it that I earned the nickname Red Hood; a monicker from Robin Hood.

"Ouch!" Grandma cried out when I pressed on a sore point on her left heel. I apologies and cleared my head of the coming tasks. If Marilyn was here, it means I have works to do. Since the internship, I have learned to close my mind and be the machine I was to be. Soon I left my Grandma to join Marilyn at the place we called the Abattoir. There Red Bailey becomes Red Stunner; all dressed in red corset and matching lingerie with high heels.

It was six months since I kissed Jon; he left that night for the Academy. I did not get any letters from him, or even a call, but endless nights of waiting and hoping he won't make it as a Wolf. Meantime during that period, Marilyn had me working on several tasks which ended up with satisfactory results. It was last month, she told me to take a break. She told me the heat was on me; or the pseudo of mine.

"Red, the Wolves are hunting for you. Your last kill was a General's son. His grief have bear us. We are taking off for an excursion till things cleared up." I could not leave as Grandma was weakening and more to it, I am still waiting for Jon. I am willing to forget my past and start a new life with him. The war was over for too long and people are reconciling. I need to reconcile too or I would be soon dead.

On that morning, I met Micheal; an associate of Marilyn but he belonged to another cell group. He offered me a task if I am willing to chance it. He told me he would up the food and medicine for my Grandma. My task was the new commanding officer just being posted in. I agreed and Micheal lived up to his words.

"Micheal, I cannot go in as Red." I told him when he showed me the red coat and shoes. "The Wolves are hunting Red."

"Red, I know but the officer paid extra for someone dressed in red." Micheal looked at me and even offered me an extra cut in the payout. "There's no killing; only a fuck and we would have him on the cam. Then we would squeezed his balls."

I was still not keen, until Micheal told me that under the mattress was a short blade. He knows it was my choice of weapon for the kill. I would slice the victim in the neck and then do an incision into his main organs, including the penis. That one I would have it stuffed in the cavity where the heart was. It was my signature kill sign.

It was not long when I knocked on the room door; dressed in the red coat and with my butt enhanced by the high heels. I also had one a red mask to cover my eyes. The door was opened by a man dressed in the Wolves uniform. He led me in and told me to see the man I was to entertained. The man was wearing a towel while sitting on the bed.

"Lieutenant, your initiation gift is here. I would leave you now." The man in the uniform stepped to the doorway, when the other called out to him.

"Major, I am sure we can work this out. This was supposed to your treat. I am just the ...." The Major stopped in the doorway and looked at the younger man sitting on the bed.

"Lieutenant, I am giving you an order. So do it or I would have you demoted." The Major left the room before closing the door.

The room was dimly lit and I could just make out the officer sitting on the bed. He does looked scrawny but he had a beautiful body. I walked up to him and smiled at him. He was looking very uneasy and I can guess why. I unbuttoned my coat and let it fell off my shoulders. I could see the young officer was appreciate of my beauty as his towel tent up. I placed my hands on his shoulders and lowered my posture to stared into his eyes. They are beautiful eyes, and they reminded me of Jon.

Could it be him?

Before I could react to my memories, the officer stood up and grabbed me by the waist. He pulled me towards him; and squeezed me tight against him. I struggled to pull through but he was stronger. He pulled me with him back down onto the bed and rolled on top of me. He laid his kisses on my neck and then onto my breasts. While he was nibbling at me, his hands were straying over my back and then between my legs. The man was rough and obviously inexperienced. I tried to pushed him off but he was not forgiving in that manner. He pried my legs open and forced himself into me. I almost screamed out but he was pounding away while his nibbles became more intense. It was soon to be mouthful of bites and that hurt when he pulled at the teats. The more I struggled seems to aroused him more as he was piling on his force in thrusting into me.

I could not helped myself; I don't know why. Was it the long absence or was it he could be Jon? I felt myself being brought into the level of release. My legs went around him and encouraged his thrusts while my spine curved out to meet his bites. It was an intense sex session with the man ever vigorous in his actions. He was not an experienced lover but I was as I lead him into the different postures to enhanced his acts. It paid off for him as he had his released of many to come that night but it was also for me a long journey of multiple orgasms.

He was still sleeping on his side when I climbed out of the bed. It was time for me to freshen up and later to check on his belongings. There could be papers on him that might be of use to us. In the brightly lit bathroom, I took off my red mask and repaired my makeup. I leaned over at the sink to looked more closer at my eyes when he walked in. He had his head down and stood with his back to me over the bowl. I sneaked a glance at him and smiled to myself. We had been fucking for over two hours and yet we never get to see each other up close until now. I could the muscles on his back down to his buttocks as he contract in the muscles to released the last drop of urine. He then moved over to the sink while I stepped away. He placed his head into the sink and turned on the tap. He used his hands to cupped the water over his head. Then he stood upright and I passed him the towel.

When I did that, I saw the scar on his lower torso; the same one that Jon had when he was ten. Jon told me he had a surgery there to remove a growth. I raised up my hands to cover my mouth.

"Jon...." I muttered out. The man heard me and turned to looked at me. It was the first time, I had the chance to studied the man's face; weather shaded and the thick locks of hair was now only a thin layer on his scalp.

"Red?" I may had not changed much but the heavy makeup make me looked older.

I ran out of the bathroom and looked for my red coat. I found it next to his uniform. I took up the coat and wore it before he grabbed me from the rear. He turned me around, and shouted at me.

"Is that you, Red?" The man was angry and he demanded an answer. "Tell me its not you."

I could not answer him and looked away but he was not taking that as an answer. He took up his right hand and slapped me across the face.

"Tell me, whore." He called me a whore. "Who are you?"

When he slapped me, I had fallen down on the flooring and my coat was opened. He stared at my nude body and he reacted to it. He crouched down and grabbed me by my left breast. He squeezed it hard and slapped me again with the other hand.

"You are a whore. Whore do this when they see a man. My Red was not one." He was getting upset at this revelation. He grabbed me by the coat and pushed me around to my front. He stepped up behind me and thrusted himself into me. It hurt then as I was sore from the previous acts and more to it, I was not prepared. I cried out and he pulled at my hair.

"Tell me, whore. Who are you? You are not Red." He was pounding away and I fell forward but the man was ever relentless. I saw before his gun in the holster. I reached for it and grabbed the gun. It was not my first handling one and I know how it works. He saw me holding his gun and reached out for it but I shoved my body up to pushed him away. He fell backwards with his legs sprayed. I had then pulled out the gun and rolled over. I point the gun at him and armed the trigger.

"Red, don't do this? Its me, Jon." He was still sitting there with his manhood now getting flaccid. "They told me its part of the initiation as a Wolf. I did not mean to betray you. I love you." I felt every blow on my face and the ravaging of my body. He was no Jon but a wolf; a wolf in my Jon's skin.

"Wolf, I am not the Red you knew. I am Red Hood. You are one bad wolf." I shot him thrice in the chest and another in his face.

"Never wear my Jon's face again. He was a good man."

The next morning, I walked back to my apartment and burned the red jacket. It was from Jon when we went serious and its does not matter anymore since he was not coming back. They never do when they become Wolves. I met Micheal later and told him I am ready for my next task. I also told him the cam was damaged in the fight.

"Don't call me Red anymore. I much prefer now the Black Widow." I smiled as I strut down the street in my latest black leather, courtesy of the Lieutenant's money found in his wallet. Black suits me better.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...