Thursday, June 30, 2011

MALE TALES Issue 1.057; Do it...

In our journey of life, we aspire sometimes to do something, but due to factors beyond us, we get diverted or made to hold the line. I had two major aspiration which never was attempted, so I advocate to the young ones; never hold back; speak it out and if can do it. You will never know where you end up, but you tried. Like me now, I am writing to you in the blog which is something I want to do for a long time but there was no little availabel medium then. But now there is.  Read my thoughts but banished them not.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19627880/Male%20Tales%201.057.pdf

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...