Thursday, June 2, 2011

MALE TALES Issue 1.049; Ghosts

Perish will most of us in 2012 as predicted in my earlier Tale. Let us assume we did; you know 'died' or 'kaput in breath' or 'rollover' or 'pulped' as in Tarantino movies.

So do we become ghosts? Or get in queue for another round of rebirth as I mentioned before.

Narry that thought. I will tell you what I think of ghosts. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19627880/Male%20Tales%201.049.pdf

Sorry, chaps. its the influence of 'Deathly Hallows' and '2012'. Or maybe I watch too much movies. Before that, whoever took my garland of garlics and wooden stakes, please return to me. I need it to complete my potion of love. Or she will take a pint of my blood.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...