Friday, January 14, 2022

Tweet...Tweet... It has been a long journey... 14/1/22

 I started this blog ten years ago, and of late with the workloads and pressure of life needs with the pandemic that won't end this year, I have to confess after I did Dantes Book 7 ( the end of Purgatory in the original), I was flatlined in ideas despite having plotted the frame of the last Cantos of Heaven in Dante's. I did Vlad with difficulty as I tried to create the character, and honestly, I am not happy with the current result. It's too much like a documentary than a creative writer. 

I did do a couple of writes but unfinished. And work took on precedence. The pressure of feeding the family took precedence. And by the late evening, I am falling asleep on the couch, while reading. Of late, I have been persuing my collection of comics for ideas and despite my best attempts to research new ideas or plots, I am still in the void. 

I do apologize for that and will try to get my writing up soon. It may come sooner and by then 50K words will be a breeze. 

Till then, stay safe and take care. 

Cheers



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...