Monday, September 24, 2018

Tweet..Tweet.... I was away from my PC 24/09

My sincere apologies for I was away from my postings. I have been battling work issues despite my so declared retirement; albeit I am back working on my own funds, hence the extra pressure to get the extra funds and staff to assist. And I also got a load of other reasons but that will be a boring piece to write on so let us move onto the tales.

Doctor Moriarty? I must be mad to choose that character to explore on....

Well, I did. And when I wrote Tales III herewith, I actually enjoyed trying to unravel the villain in his realm. How do you write on someone who have remained a mystery even to us the fans of Sherlock Holmes. Well, I hoped you liked it from me.

And I discovered a rare ( to me it was rare ) book written by Conan Doyle; Brigadier Gerrard of the Napoleon Army era. I did not know he wrote that and it was a gem to read. Its a military exploit like Howard's El Borak series. I enjoyed reading it ( it did not put me to sleep by every second page ), and besides Bernard Cornwell "Sharpe", its a good read.

The last weeks, I have been blank in my head on plots and tales though I blazed through Short Tales from III to V, and VI is a third to the finishing. I am looking for fresh directions/ideas/approach. I will be back soon; trust me. Just give me time to adjust to my new career now.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...