Monday, March 12, 2018

Tweet tweet 12/03/18 Coming attraction in the next feature


Van Helsing had looked forward to the life of non-existence then. He was tired of the hunts and the kills when his elusive prey; Dracula still remained at large. His forefathers have hunted the King of Vampire through the ages with each of them perishing close to their prey but never to kill it. The King had been in existence for generations and it was fabled to the beginning of time. He was claimed then to the soul taker, the skin walker, the archangel of death, the great priest and even God. Or God-like in their sight. The claimant was praised by some and hated by the others. It died many times but only by their eyes and never in their mind. It existed then for the survivals to pick it up the pieces and reformed the form.
Dracula was it last name.

And if he was to know more of the King, maybe Shang-ri-la held the clue.


or this one

Watson thought slipped back to his case with Sherlock on the love of a lady. It was not that he was outwitted by the lady but she left him with the unique remembrance of the photo he still kept of Irene Adler. Watson did ask him on the lady and the reply was expected of the cold man with the mind that was rarely rivalled then. He had not mentioned much of the lady although he did reference to one in the “Five Orange Pips” case. “Defeated” was his word then but it was never pursued on by Watson. He believes that everyone deserved to keep their skeleton in the closet.

I have been 'busy' and busy; dragged out the older laptop that had seen the previous evenings into fun since my current Samsung is undergoing repairs (they need to get the part from China and given the Lunar New Year holidays, I have to wait until they launched the next APOLLO.)

But work went on and fun had to be created and promises to be kept. I typed on my lines and from there, I done the THE OPERA HOUSE and now on the final chapters of the next adventure of TEAM SEVEN III. I am enjoying doing some consolidation to the characters, and may kill one or two heroes, introduced some new ones, and .....I will restraint myself now. Don't shoot me. The ideas came after having watched two seasons of the medical series HOUSE and a few episodes of CRIMINAL MINDS....etc; okay, I am a freak TV fan. 

Which will come to my tales. 

I stuck to the original heroes. I may had them in a different dimension; steam punk but I kept their images as close to their origin. You may argue if you read the latest TEAM SEVEN that I tampered with some heroes characters. I will say yes, but I did not divert from their origin. I gave them more but retained their exploits. I explored WATSON who was always the narrator in the printed tales, gave a new life to MYCROFT which was a side character, and in my latest I gave life to MRS HUDSON. I am building NAYLAND SMITH and Mr HYDE. I gave an insight into DRACULA with his link to VAN HELSING, and how FU MANCHU affected them. And the relationship of SHERLOCK and WATSON; it was a pained relationship. 

TEAM SEVEN III will be the finale to the SEVEN but I have build in new trails for new characters. You will see it in the tale. 

But before I embark on that I will complete my other unfinished tales. No leftovers anymore; all be written. 

And till I migrate to my next role at Saint Peter's Gate as the Receptionist there, be nice to me. I may just reject your reservation. At the other Gate, I am the TASK MASTER. 

Till then, I am late for my tea with Mrs Hudson. 

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...